Weight Watchers online: My Diary.

Started today so wanted to also start this diary.
I suppose it's more for myself than anything else, I'm online pretty much all the time so it would be a good place for me to just let off steam and talk about my diet without boring my friends!
I'll start off with when I started gaining weight.

I think it was when I got the implant in a few years ago. It increased my appetite which made me gain 2 stone in about 3 months.
I got that taken out and lost half a stone in a week and just stuck at that weight as I had gotten used to eating more I guess.
I then met my ex and lost a further half a stone. I kept that off 'till he introduced me to the delicious world of takeaways.
I had never eaten them before but once I started, I couldn't stop. Long story short I gained 4 stone in the 4 and a half years we were together.
We broke up January 2012 and I lost a stone and a half in 4 months just by cutting out takeaways and exercising.
However I then started making friends (I had become really depressed in the last year of our relationship, didn't have friends, never went out etc) and started making up for lost time. Going out drinking a lot, eating terribly and just being generally unhealthy and my weight has crept back up to 13stone.
I do not want to gain more so now it's time to get back on the wagon and be in control.
I know I can do it and I WILL do it this year.
I will not be 25 and fat.
Which means I have 'till Novemeber 14th of this year to lose 4stone :)

Meant to add a recent "before" pic:
Me at 13.4
rDKaBBM.jpg

Last edited:
I had an ok day today but I had a bottle of lucozade which had NINE pro points in it so I used them up pretty quickly.
Tomorrow, however I've got my day planned so should be much easier to stay on track.

B: Clemintine (free)
L: Quorn ham sandwich with bertolli spread, w/w danish bread w/w cheese triangle, innocent fruit tube and a muller light yougurt (9)
D: Pot of butternut squash/veg soup...Well, that's the plan. I'm making it after work so hopefully it will taste nice! (free)

So soup for dinner plan didn't happen as I didn't get the right ingredients so I'll make that tomorrow. Breakfast and lunch went as planned though, I also had a pineapple finger, banana and two falafels (2 pp each)
So now for dinner I'm having quorn bacon, w/w sausages, egg and beans using fry light to fry them all.
I'll head to bed with a w/w hot chocolate to keep cravings at bay!

It is yeah. It's similar to options hot chocolate (which are my fave but the w/w ones were on offer lol) but they aren't AS good as cadbury but they're only 1pp so a good substitute.

Afternoon :D
Today so far I have had
B: 2 chocolate weetabix with almond milk (5pp)
L: Tin of w/w tomato soup, a w/w bagel and two slices of w/w malted danish (9pp)

Still undecided about my dinner but it'll probably be quorn burgers but I've no idea what to have them with? Any ideas?

I'm so hungry :( Last time I was on w/w with the old points I never felt hungry but then again I've gotten so used to eating LOADS. As in binging on crisps and sweets and then having a takeaway at night too. I'm probably more just not stuffed.
I'm about to have my dinner of a baked potato and w/w tuna and sweetcorn. I hope it will keep the hunger at bay!

I hope the jacket potato kept you going. I usually find them really filling!

It was delicious. Just had to ignore my cravings, it's near my totm which always makes me feel minging and crave chocolate like crazy!

So I used 10 of my weeklies today so rather than sit and feel bad about it I took my dog out for a long walk which resulted in me gaining 6 of them back! I'm very happy with myself now and so is my dog ;)

Great, your weeklies are there to be used but it's good you earned some exercise points back xx

So today was an interesting day.

I had a footlong veggie delite from subway then walked for an hour along the beach.
I then had a fruit smoothie which is 4 pp! I thought that was pretty high for blended fruit! but I logged it anyway
Then I did a 2 hour walk near where I live, the first side is pretty easy but the other side is very hilly, woodland so I was proper sweating, quite the workout but really enjoyed it.
But then I went for a chinese meal with my friend so all in all today I've had 47pp. My daily limit is 28!
But I did have 15 activity points to use though so I only went over by 4pp which really, isn't so bad.

I've had a really good day all in all :)

So today I slept all day. I have depression so have good and bad days. Today was a bad day however I controlled my appetite quite well which I'm proud of. Although not exactly healthy food (Morrison's "nu me" crisps, quorn burgers with beans and a muller light vanilla yougurt with choc sprinkles) It could have been far far worse. I still have 11pp left but I'm just not hungry, totm started today as well so the cramping is putting me off eating.
I don't want to eat chocolate or something because I know that'll start a full on binge so I might just head to bed with a hot chocolate instead and just end this day!

Breakfast was delicious. W/w bagle with egg and quorn bacon and a wee bit of ketchup. Had it with no butter and didn't even notice the difference. I had a cup of tea with almond milk too. It's sweetened so no sugar needed!
Off to work now which is where I tend to fail but I'll buy a salad before I start for my break and just use my will power not to buy chocolate too! I control my cravings not the other way round!
Happy dieting everyone! :thumbup:

Ok ok, I have a confession. I signed up on here before weighing myself. I thought I was 13stone but I was actually 13.6! I was ashamed of my weight gain (a stone since Jan!) so didn't update it.
But for the good news! I've lost 5lbs! Putting me at 13.1 so only a pound off what I thought I was now.
I really really want to be 12.7 by the time I go see beyonce on Berlin which is the 22nd of May. Which gives me 3 weeks to lose 8lbs. Hmm well, we shall see how close I can get!

Rant time. People are really unsupportive. Constantly trying to get me to eat more or go out drinking. It's really frustarting as I want to do all those things but I'm not happy fat so have to cut back. "You're not fat!" "One night won't hurt!" Stuff like that. It's starting to really annoy me. :(

Back