Weight watchers online

Krsemma

Hi everyone,

I am thinking of joining weight watchers online and just wanted to see how people rated it compared to going to a group? My husband can be away at short notice and with 2 small children this could be just the answer! I know sometimes the online diaries etc can be frustrating so thought I would get some advice before spending my money! Thanks x

Hi everyone, I am thinking of joining weight watchers online and just wanted to see how people rated it compared to going to a group? My husband can be away at short notice and with 2 small children this could be just the answer! I know sometimes the online diaries etc can be frustrating so thought I would get some advice before spending my money! Thanks x

I love it! The app is great to keep track of what you have eaten and to search for the pro points in different items of food. The weight tracker is also good as it shows you a graph of your loses etc.

I did it last year and lost a stone for my holiday, and I'm back this year as it's great and very easy to follow.

I follow WW online. The app is great but I do sometimes find it difficult to find certain foods on it - not a big deal really though as you can just use the calculator instead.

I follow the healthy and filling plan as it's quite similar to the slimming world plan which I know inside out, I find the online version of WW to be much, much better than the SW one and it's cheaper too.

Good luck!

Ah thanks ladies. Good to hear positive things! I was a weight watchers girl through and through a few years ago and then tried slimming world. But its all back on and I need something new to motivate me!

I'm a meetings and esource member so I get the best of both options. I do really like the mobile app as I can track on the go!

Hi everyone,

I am thinking of joining weight watchers online and just wanted to see how people rated it compared to going to a group? My husband can be away at short notice and with 2 small children this could be just the answer! I know sometimes the online diaries etc can be frustrating so thought I would get some advice before spending my money! Thanks x

I use the fake WW Apps and have found they've helped me as much as Ive needed :) I guess is of joined properly if money hadnt been as tight.x

I go to club as well but we are not allowed access to esource which is really annoying I spend half of my life online I'm having to just use the calculator, Serene what is the fake sit that you mentioned?

I go to club as well but we are not allowed access to esource which is really annoying I spend half of my life online I'm having to just use the calculator, Serene what is the fake sit that you mentioned?

How comes u can't access Esource? Is it cos you're not Monthly Pass? I use an App called Value Diary, I don't trust the Database tho, I just add all my own food and drink and use that to track :) x

How comes u can't access Esource? Is it cos you're not Monthly Pass? I use an App called Value Diary, I don't trust the Database tho, I just add all my own food and drink and use that to track :) x
I live in jersey and we are not allowed access to it due to licensing laws apparently which is rubbish, we also don't have a monthly pass only a 14 week pass at £65, I'll look at the value diary thanks Serena :0)

I live in jersey and we are not allowed access to it due to licensing laws apparently which is rubbish, we also don't have a monthly pass only a 14 week pass at £65, I'll look at the value diary thanks Serena :0)

Hope it's suitable for you? Wow that's quite sucky about licensing although 14 weeks for £65 doesn't sound too bad tho!!! X

Hope it's suitable for you? Wow that's quite sucky about licensing although 14 weeks for £65 doesn't sound too bad tho!!! X
it does save a lot a weekly class is £6.25 is it the same in the UK? I've been impressed by your actifry pics might have to invest in one :0)

it does save a lot a weekly class is £6.25 is it the same in the UK? I've been impressed by your actifry pics might have to invest in one :0)

It was a very extravagant treat, wanted one for AGES but had to wait for the 'right' deal! I think meetings are £6,25 but our Monthly Pass is £21 I think? X

Back