weight watchers or low fat

hi all,
I've been trying to follow weight watcher as well as taking xenical, but i finding that I'm going over my points slightly in the evening and i know i could save points for the evening but never seem to be able to do that. but because I'm going over it's making me feel rubbish and disheartened about being on a diet, I'm also worried if i stop ww i will over eat as my portion can be big and that is why i do ww for the portion control,and also worried that i will not lose weight if i just eat low fat as i will feel like I'm not on a diet, can anyone help and give me some ideas what you eat in a day PLEASE:break_diet:

Hi Braintrigger, If you have difficulty with portion control I'd stick with WW if I were you. Save your points as best you can for the evening, or earn extra through exercise maybe?
I think you said in a previous post that you eat full fat crisps and yogurt just to make up your points, perhaps changing to low fat would help you save some points for the evening?

KB x

Have you thought about joining Rosemary conley as that is a low fat diet. And portion control is a major part of the diet.

I too would stick with WW if portion control is a problem x

Hi Braintrigger, If you have difficulty with portion control I'd stick with WW if I were you. Save your points as best you can for the evening, or earn extra through exercise maybe?
I think you said in a previous post that you eat full fat crisps and yogurt just to make up your points, perhaps changing to low fat would help you save some points for the evening?

KB x
hi kb thanks for coming back to me yes i have change to L/f crips/yogurts i think I'm struggling as it's really my first week back on the diet.
my problem is i think i should diet Monday and the weight gone by at less Wednesday LOL:D
I'm a childminder and have four kids myself i struggle as I'm always thinking of food either for the kids i have or dinner for my lot or for me,i cook all different meals for the kids i have and my lot and then my hubby went he gets in from work. I just feel my life is always dealing with food (grrr) I've just got to get thought this week and see if I've loss any weight and then i will feel that this week has been worth it. i see people on here that their say they just eat L/f so i was just wondering what sort of things their eat and i know it sounds silly but how much they eat.

Have you thought about joining Rosemary conley as that is a low fat diet. And portion control is a major part of the diet.
Hi, i tried it years ago could not get my head round it, also i want a diet that i don't have to buy to much different food for me as my shopping bill a week is really high now

I`m wondering if part of my problem is portion control as I eat the right things and do exercise and still don`t really get anywhere with the weight loss :(

With Xenical you must remember the no more than 5g of fat per 100g and no more than 15g of fat per meal

xX

i tried it years ago and could not get my head round it, also i don't want to have to buy loads of different food for myself a week as my shopping bill is really high a week now

I`m wondering if part of my problem is portion control as I eat the right things and do exercise and still don`t really get anywhere with the weight loss :(

With Xenical you must remember the no more than 5g of fat per 100g and no more than 15g of fat per meal

xX
well i don't really count the fat in a meal or the fat in a 100g as i eat low fat for example
b= cornflakes with skimmed milk
s=two teacakes
l=ham/cheese spread/egg sandwich with salad in it L/f crips L/f yogurt fruit
s=banana/fruit/cereal bar
d=fish/chicken/meat with stir fry or veg and gravy not potatoes as i use swede for my potatoes
so do u think I'm doing wrong:confused:

Last edited:
I am doing WW alongside xenical. I like the flexibility the WW plan has to offer and if you stick within the Xen rules ( or as much as you can) then you will find that most of those types of foods are lowish in points.

Back