Weight watchers or Slimming World

Well done to both of you. X

I've gone from SW to WW. I never lose on SW, I'm veggie and end up eating loads of carbs and I just think they pile the weight on with me. I also don't like the 1/3rd superfree rule, sometimes I don't want a pile of salad/veg on my plate and damn it sometimes I want white toast for breakfast!! This is only day 2 of WW and I'm propointing but I'm loving the freedom it is giving me to choose ANYTHING to eat as long as its in my allowance. Good luck girls on your weight losses

I've gone from SW to WW. I never lose on SW, I'm veggie and end up eating loads of carbs and I just think they pile the weight on with me. I also don't like the 1/3rd superfree rule, sometimes I don't want a pile of salad/veg on my plate and damn it sometimes I want white toast for breakfast!! This is only day 2 of WW and I'm propointing but I'm loving the freedom it is giving me to choose ANYTHING to eat as long as its in my allowance. Good luck girls on your weight losses

I tend to do the same on sw over eat on carbs - I like the idea of ww I feel it's more controlled as you have your points n that's it and if you want more you exercise!! :) good luck with your journey I hope you share it with us :) xx

Back