Weight Watchers Sausages

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
Apologies if this has featured anywhere else and I missed it.

OMG!!

They used to be 0.5 syns each but are now FOUR syns each! There goes my dinner plans!!!

I need to save up for some Joe's!

Now getting hacked off. Decided to change the sausages to Iceland chicken fillets in gravy. Used to be free. Now 7 syns!

Last ditch attempt at an omelette!!

tesco healty living cumberland are no more than one syn iv been told and they are yummy, i cut them open to make scoth eggs to =)

I'm so glad i live in leicester we have a butcher in the next village and he does sw approved sausages and burgers they are great :)

I have a butcher just down the road that does approved SW sausages and burgers both are free ( I think) And they taste great

How great that everyone has SW butchers!

Sue - thanks for the info hun, I often buy these but won't any more. I do hope I don't have any in the freezer. Eek!

Morrisons eat smart are only 1syn per sausage if I remember correctly ..

Apologies if this has featured anywhere else and I missed it.

OMG!!

They used to be 0.5 syns each but are now FOUR syns each! There goes my dinner plans!!!

I need to save up for some Joe's!

Now getting hacked off. Decided to change the sausages to Iceland chicken fillets in gravy. Used to be free. Now 7 syns!

Last ditch attempt at an omelette!!

I hate when that happens! seei though chocoloate was free for ages:rolleyes: lol was that just me hoping it was?

Yeah, we have the Morrisons Eat Smart Cumberlands - only 0.5 Syn per sausage! And they taste like proper sausages as well!

I do like the Joe's sausages, but they are really expensive for what they are. Have you thought about making your own from minced pork? You wouldn't have the skin around them (obviously) but you could make patties like Scottish square sausage!

They are still 0.5 syns on red and EE, only 4 on green...which makes sense really :)

And the Iceland ones are still free on red and EE.

This info is all from the website now...you sure youre not looking at green days by mistake hun?

They are still 0.5 syns on red and EE, only 4 on green...which makes sense really :)

And the Iceland ones are still free on red and EE.

This info is all from the website now...you sure youre not looking at green days by mistake hun?

what iceland ones?

The ones stated, chicken fillets in Gravy.

Its alright ;)

Back