_hmelli

Hi there everybody,

I am not new to the whole weightloss/dieting/slimming club experience in the slightest, however I am new to Weight Watchers specifically.

But saying that, I am currently on the fence as to whether to sign up to WW right now online, and just try it for a month. I really want to do it and the thought actually excites me but I have a few questions before I jump right in. I know I have probably started the thread in the wrong place but I didn't know where to go.

Firstly, what is actually free and what is not? Can I have unlimited fruit and vegetables (apart from the usual like coconut etc)? Or do they have an SP value too? Is there a milk allowance, or a fibre allowance, like Slimming World, or is everything assigned to points?
I'm not complaining about it, if it has a value then that is absolutely fine and I'm looking forward to a change, I just can't find a proper breakdown anywhere online when I've tried googling what the plan actually fully consists of.

I know you get your own unique point value, I just don't know what is free and doesn't need counting, such as fruits, veggies and meat?

Really want to get signed up tonight for a start tomorrow so if someone could just give me a round up summary of what the plan consists of I'd be grateful and could get on my way and make meal plans for tomorrow!

VERY EXCITED. :p
(also what is the difference between propoints and smartpoints? I thought WW just used SP now?)

Back