Losing weight for the last time - this time I mean it!

poko

Hello!

I'm starting today, again for the last time. I've done weight watchers, skimming world, Cambridge, 123 Terri-Ann diet plan and calorie counting and I am mad at myself! I throw money at anything that might make me thinner. But money doesn't buy will power and motivation and there lies my failings.

So today I weighed myself and I've put on weight again and I just won't allow that to happen again. I'm going to save my money and follow slimming world using my books that I already have. I work shifts and always struggle to get to weekly meetings anyway. I lost weight before using Cambridge and using a blog on this site so I'm hoping writing my progress is the key.

So the grand plan is to follow the Extra Easy plan (of course I have this plan after having a bagel for breakfast at a grand 11.5 syns!) and weigh weekly. I am hoping Slimming World is going to be a lifestyle change rather than a diet that I need to keep going back to after a special occasion or falling off plan for months at a time. I hope it will also fit in around my shift work too. I've been on annual leave for two weeks now and I am dreading squeezing back into my uniform.

So today is the day I start a healthy lifestyle. Pounds, stones and inches will be lost forever. I will be a slimmer, healthier and happier me!

Back