Weight watchers seems to be getting popular

Bethany246

Banned
Hi Weight watchers seems to be getting popular as there is alot of people joining weight watchers and doing very well on it too this weight watchers forum seems to be getting bigger with different topics . Supose it is nice to know though .
There is also new members joining too the more the merrier

Good luck to all you weight watchers

Kind regards

Yep WW is a really great diet. Good to feel at home on the forum page also. Good luck to you too Bethany XX

Hey Bethany love, I think people maybe just don't know what to say to that post thats all!!:)

You still bashing away at the Unit diet?
How's that going for you?

xx

Hi Coley
Im finding it hard cant seem to lose any weight thinking of joining ww after easter
Feel as i need a meeting cant seem to go it alone

Do they not have meeting for the Unit diet? Sorry for being ignorant, all I know about your diet is that you eat 10 units of food but some things aren't counted as units and stuff. Confusing for me who eats packets of food and thats it!! :rolleyes:

Would be easier to work out whats going wrong if you had an expert to look over your food diaries and stuff wouldn't it? Must be rather annoying not getting anywhere. Would hack me right off!!!

Good on you for sticking at it, lesser souls have crumbled on diets with lack of losses!

I've only ever tried WW before.

Its best for me cos I love chocolate & sweet things.

Just joined this forum recently, look forward to chatting on a more regular basis!

x

Back