7 syns Original
5 1/2 Green

x

I would think so... at least 2 if you think about the syns in normal wedges

xxx

Weight Watchers Chicken & Mushroom Risotto, frozen 320g pack

6½ Syns on Extra Easy Original 10 Syns Green 6½ Syns

Can't find the Jalfrezi though xx

I was considering a change from SW to WW and went out and bought a few WW meals...and then changed my mind, I'm too into SW to get my head around WW!

So, could anyone tell me the syn value in the following: (I have done a search and couldn't see anything, plus I'm doing this on my phone so it's rubbish!)

WW Shepherds Pie (Frozen)
WW Beef in Red Wine Sauce (Frozen)
WW Lemom Chicken Risotto
WW Chilli with Potato Wedges
WW Malted Danish Bread

Thanks in advance and sorry if it's been posted before but I couldn't see anything :( x

Here you go...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight Watchers Quiche Lorraine, individual, chilled 165g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
14½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 14½ Syns
green.gif
Green 14½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Can anyone be so kind as t find the value of Jaffa Cake Bars? I have a new 5 pack and dont want to waste them! Thank you!!

thank you :) wont be having one of those today haha

anyone able to tell me the values for an Oval pizza - Ham and Pineapple. Thank you!!!

I'm looking for the syn value for Weight Watchers Raspberry Cheesecake (2*100g pots in pack) please - I've searched the online Syns and can't find any info. Thanks!

Anyone know how many syns are in a WW chilled tuna pasta bake and a WW chilled mushroom stroganof with wild and basmati rice?. thankyou xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back