Weight Watchers syns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the syns for WW Creamy Chocolate Dessert Whip?

Thanks.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight Watchers Creamy Chocolate Dessert Whip, made up as directed, dried 69g serving[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

2[/FONT]
[/FONT]½ syns

I'm looking for the syn value for Weight Watchers Raspberry Cheesecake (2*100g pots in pack) please - I've searched the online Syns and can't find any info. Thanks!

I've just come on to ask the same thing and thought I'd better do a search first! But I can't see an answer yet.

Bought a pack of these on reduced to clear, but don't want to eat them until I know how many syns they are and they're not in my book (but the mandarin ones are - will they be the same syn value?).

Many thanks in advance!:)

Does anyone know the syns for WW Creamy Chocolate Dessert Whip?

Thanks.

Where did you manage to find the whip? I can't find it anywhere!x

What a fab thread! I'm new and this is fabulous - lots of ideas for quick and easy (and low syn) ready meals. :D

Does anyone know the syns for the weightwatchers frozen chocolate eclairs? They're scrummy!

What a fab thread! I'm new and this is fabulous - lots of ideas for quick and easy (and low syn) ready meals. :D

Does anyone know the syns for the weightwatchers frozen chocolate eclairs? They're scrummy!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight Watchers Chocolate Eclairs, 6 pack, frozen each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
or
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight Watchers Taste Temptations, Belgian Chocolate Eclairs, 6 pack, frozen each[/FONT][/FONT]
4 syns each on all plans!

does any know the syn value for the ww banofee pots cause i bought some today and want to try but bit scared lol

i thought only sw use syns??
are ww points the same as sw syns then?

No, they are different values.

W.W sausages (new pro points pack with 8 sausages) now come up as syn free when put through the syn calculator on the slimming world website :)

weight watchers fruit in jelly

Hi, can anyone tell me the syn value to the weight watchers fruit in jelly, please. I have pears in jelly and tropical fruit in jelly, they have 0 ww points, but need to know the syn value.
Thank you :)

Anyone know the syn value for ww coronation style tuna?? Fancy it for my morning snack;)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back