Weight Watchers syns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stacey I'm guessing there's not going to be any free food allowances for the brownie mix, I would probably use the 1 syn per 20 calories rule for each brownie!

Hi, I am having trouble finding the syn value for WW chicken dinner, I've not seen it in the shops before, got it in ASDA the other day, it's chicken in a herby gravy and Mash.. it's not on SW site...

I just used the online calculator.. my 1st time of using it, and i hope it came out right because it's telling me it is

4 Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy

4 Syns per package/portion on Green

5½ Syns per package/portion on Original

woohoo!! Thats really not bad for a ready meal and it's quite a size ( 350g)

I've just been looking up a few things I have left over & as I can't see them in here, thought I'd post them.

BBQ snacks 4.5
Four Cheese Snacks 4.5
Fruity Cereal bars 4.5
Mint Choc Topped Desserts 8
Sweet & Sour Chicken, frozen 330g pack 2.5

All syns for extra easy

Just wanted to say thanks for a wonderful thread, I'm changing from weight watchers to slimming world and have found this so helpful

I would like to know how many syns in either weight watchers chips or morrisons eat smart chips? i know i can make syn free ones but i was wondering if there is a low syn alternative. Also how may syns in the weight watchers tuna tins? the coronation and the thousand island. Thanks

Love this thread :D

Wow thanks for this thread guys! I still have WW meals left over from wen I was doing that diet instead! So now I dont have to feel as guilty about eating them :)

Does anyone know the syn value for ww mushroom and potato wedge melt? Ive searched high and low and cannot find it anywhere
xx

this is so helpful im moving over to ss after ww as the weight isnt coming off and its been years since i did ss but it work well before for me. I have lots of ww meals in the freezer now i can syn them no probs thanks everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back