Weight Watchers syns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to trouble you - can anyone tell me the syn value of the WW mint choc cip icecream with a hard choc topping - dont know their proper name - they are sold in Tescos in packs of twos

Many thanks

I have sat and read all of this fantabulous thread so far - b b brilliant!

Last edited:
danemi1 said:
Sorry to trouble you - can anyone tell me the syn value of the WW mint choc cip icecream with a hard choc topping - dont know their proper name - they are sold in Tescos in packs of twos

Many thanks

I have sat and read all of this fantabulous thread so far - b b brilliant!

You can use the 1syn/20 cal rule as ice cream has no free food allowance :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thank you hun but dont have the wrapper so dont know how many cals - its made by Weightwatchers - it is the minty choc icecreamy type thing with choc top - does anyone know it??? thanks x

ok I knoew it has to be here somewhjere - not as easy as I first thought - muller lite yoghurts - the ones with the choccie in - orange with choc bits and the one with a black cherry bottom with choccie in - please can anyone help

am going to get weighed in a mo and am finishing writing my food sheet up - have put down what I have had but not all my values - am missing the above and the ww choc minty icecream thingy

<LI class=calories>Calories

161, 8%of your GDA

<LI class=sugar>Sugar

14g, 16%of your GDA

<LI class=fat>Fat

7g, 10%of your GDA

<LI class=saturates>Saturates

5g, 23%of your GDA

<LI class=salt>Salt

<0.1, 0%of your GDA

danemi1 said:
ok I knoew it has to be here somewhjere - not as easy as I first thought - muller lite yoghurts - the ones with the choccie in - orange with choc bits and the one with a black cherry bottom with choccie in - please can anyone help

Mullers are free except the cheesecake ones

Mullers are free except the cheesecake ones
I think you have to syn the cherry and chocolate one too - something to do with the fruit puree layer I think?

Who makes it Ambermaria?

Oh yeah that's why you're in Weight Watchers Syns area :d'oh:
Sorry :eek:
For the 320g pack its 4.5 syns on Reg & EE 7.5 on Green ;)

Ww chicken casserole syns please? Also is it true the chicken curry is 4.5?

Only casseroles I could find are:
Hearty Chicken Casserole & Dumplings, chilled, 400g pack EE 10 Red 10 Green 10½

Hearty Chicken Casserole & Dumplings, frozen, 330g pack EE 8 Red 8 Green 8½

Chicken Curry with Rice, frozen, 320g pack EE 4½ Red 9½ Green 4½

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back