Weight Watchers syns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ww chicken pasta bake anyone know the syns? 250 cals I think about that anyway!

Chicken Arabiatta with Pasta, frozen, 300g pack EE 2½ Red 5½ Green 2½

This is the only chickine pasta one I could find on SW website ;)

Hi does anyone know the syn value for the WW Chocolate Brownie with belgian choc and vanilla mouse. They are found in the frozen food section. Thanks.

Hi does anyone know the syn value for the WW Chocolate Brownie with belgian choc and vanilla mouse. They are found in the frozen food section. Thanks.

Found these Maggie, hope one is the right one - enjoy ;)

Double Chocolate Brownies Dessert, twin pack, frozen, 83g pot EE8 Red8 Green8
Luxury Iced Desserts, Chocolate Brownie, twin pack, frozen, 100ml pot EE4½ Red4½ Green4½

Found these Maggie, hope one is the right one - enjoy ;)

Double Chocolate Brownies Dessert, twin pack, frozen, 83g pot EE8 Red8 Green8
Luxury Iced Desserts, Chocolate Brownie, twin pack, frozen, 100ml pot EE4½ Red4½ Green4½

Thanks TwinkleToes2day :) but I think it's neither. It just says Chocolate Brownies on the box, they have 4 pro points each. Anyway I will just save them for a day when I have been really good just in case they are about 8 :D

Hi

Does anyone know the syns for a tin of WW Hearty Vegetable Broth soup? Have had a look but can only see it on HEB lists.

Big shout out to CheekyChinchilla and Stephie for this thread!!! It's so handly not to have to cook in the evening when I'm tired! Now I can pop so many low syn ready meals in the freezer! Yay!

Thanks girls!!

Hi all,

Does anyone know the syns value for WW sweet chilli chicken with Thai sticky rice from the chilled section?

It has 10 WW pro points.

Thank you x

Could anyone check the frozen beef hotpot for me?
It is on here but from last year and might have changed.
Thanks in advance!

Hi could any one please tell me the syn value for ww Banoffee dessert - it's a frozen one. sorry if this has been asked before. Thank you x x

snibbug said:
Does anyone know how many syns are in the WW mandarin cheesecake, frozen desserts?

I would divide the calories by 20 as I would assume there is no free food allowance.

Sorry if this has been asked before but am i right in having 2 slices of ww thick wholemeal bread as one HEX b ? If so can u have the thick white aswell,they have the same point value so guessed u could..hope so its lush !!!!

I love this thread!! Very helpful indeed, thanks for posting xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back