Weight Watchers syns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replies to various posts above:

Stampingmummy: WW Banoffee Dessert (frozen) 8.5 syns each.

Chill11: Unfortunately WW points don't correlate with SW ones and the white bread can't be used as a healthy extra. The only WW breads that are healthy extras are 2 slices of the wholemeal and 3 slices of the brown danish.

Leanne_o2004: Sticky Toffee pudding (chilled) - 8.5 syns each.

PottyMum: Both toffee and vanilla yogurts: free.

Hope that helps some people.

Great thread! don't know if it's been posted before but I'm just eating a WW chocolate eclair (4 syns) and it's lush!

Hi, I've had a quick look on here but can't find the weight watchers hot chocolate sachets, anybody know how many syns they are? Thanks Sarah x

Hi woody87,

Instant Hot Chocolate Drink with Caramel, dried, 11g sachet - 2 syns

Instant Hot Chocolate Drink with Real Chocolate, dried, 11g serving - 2 syns

Hi everyone, I have searched all the threads for Syn values for the WW Spanish style chicken and patatas bravas but can't seem to find it? Anyone know the syns for this ready meal? I'm scared I've wasted a lot if syns on something I thought would be healthy. Your help is appreciated ?

Weight watchers hot fruit crumble syns?

Does anyone know the syns in weight watchers hot fruit crumble? It's new I have the nutritional values it's:

Per 100g

Cals 181
Protein 2.2g
Carbs 35g
Of which sugars 20.7g
Fat 2.6g
Of which sats 2g
Fibre 2.4g

Thank u!!!!

weight watchers quiche

shocked that this pastryless cheese and onion quiche - has thin pastry base.... is 13.5 syns!! OMG I had one the other day as really fancied quiche and thought thiss might be a healthy option. Should have checked not guessed - lesson learnt!:break_diet:

Hot fruit Crumble

Does anyone know the syns in weight watchers hot fruit crumble? It's new I have the nutritional values it's:

Per 100g

Cals 181
Protein 2.2g
Carbs 35g
Of which sugars 20.7g
Fat 2.6g
Of which sats 2g
Fibre 2.4g

Thank u!!!!

I put this in the calculator and it come up as 16 1/2 syns on all plans!
Someone feel free to check this as it seems very high :)

I also found this:
Hot Fruit Crumbles, frozen, 90g pot: 8 syns all plans

Is it individual pots at 90g the one I found was 180g so could be 2 pots :)
Sorry for the confusion and hope it helps in some way :D

I put this in the calculator and it come up as 16 1/2 syns on all plans!
Someone feel free to check this as it seems very high :)

I also found this:
Hot Fruit Crumbles, frozen, 90g pot: 8 syns all plans

Is it individual pots at 90g the one I found was 180g so could be 2 pots :)
Sorry for the confusion and hope it helps in some way :D

It'll be 1 syn per 20 calories as there's no free food. Its not possible for anything to be *more than* 1 syn per 20 calories so Im assuming you typed in the 'package/portion size' box as 180g (ie *two* pots)? Which would indeed give you 16.5 syns.

But they're still 1 syn per 20 calories, so if a pot weighs 90g then it's 0.9 x (181kcal / 20) which is 8 syns a pot.

Hope that helps :)

Lovely

Weight Watchers Ocean Pie, Less Than 2% Fat, frozen 300g pack

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
3½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 6 Syns
green.gif
Green 3½ Syns
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
I like these aswell, how many syns in these, anyone know. Really handy and can bulk out with free veg. Thanks.

hey, does anyone know the syn value of WW frozen beef lasagne? i LOVE it and dont wanna go mad! lol
thanks everyone this threads brill! x

Chicken and lemon risotto anyone,dont think its on the thread yet,thanks in advance xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back