Weight Watchers syns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, just started doing the SW diet and was wondering whether there was any way to find the syn values out myself on WW items rather than having to ask??

Im sure I used to use an unofficial calculator online a few years ago? xx

Hopefully I've worked this out properly and it's of use...

Co op have new chilled individual apple crumbles 192 cals which work out on the online calculator as 9.5 syns each. Going to have them with some ww cream which is 2syns according to the calculator per 30g

Weight watchers frozen banoffee dessert anyone?...was really yummy,must be quite high in syns!

Hi All,

Can I ask why everyone does SW when yuou eat WW food?

I was on WW but switched to SW...as I was eating too much rubbish on WW..I do miss it though..but I love that on SW you dont have to weigh meat!

I suppose when you need 'convenience food' or are looking at desserts etc there's a reasonable chance they're an ok choice?

just thought id let everyone know, iv just had a WW frozen lasagne and it was awful

such a waste of syns :(

there the 1s u buy from asda with the chicken salad in

Oh, like a pre-packed sandwich? They won't count for any free food allowance so you can work out the Syns by: 20 calories=1 Syn.
At a guess I'd say they'd be pretty high, sorry.

Just found this on Syns Online:

Weight Watchers Chicken Fajita Wrap, per pack - 15 Syns on all plans.

Hi,can anyone please tell me the syns for the ww creamy mushroom 350g jar. Theres 82cals per half a jar,2.8g sugar,1.9g fat. If i follow the 20cals =1syn it would be 4syns per half a jar. Can anyone please advise. Thanks in advance. Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back