Weight Watchers syns

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, glad it helped :)

WW 8PK SAUSAGE

Hya I knw it says a few pages back about the syn value for these sausage, but I knw a new syn value book came out in January for slimming world. So can anyone please confirm the ww 8pk sausage are still 0.5 syns each? Thanks

Girly said:
Hya I knw it says a few pages back about the syn value for these sausage, but I knw a new syn value book came out in January for slimming world. So can anyone please confirm the ww 8pk sausage are still 0.5 syns each? Thanks

Yep still 0.5 coz i looked em up last night and was well chuffed :) xx

shocked that this pastryless cheese and onion quiche - has thin pastry base.... is 13.5 syns!! OMG I had one the other day as really fancied quiche and thought thiss might be a healthy option. Should have checked not guessed - lesson learnt!:break_diet:

Oh my god! I've had two of these. :cry: FAIL.

Any idea how many syns are in the WW med vegetable quiche? Am guessing it will be less but still too much...

Wow, love this thread!
Gonna have to try the sausages, especially as they are only half syn, gonna have me a yummy brekkie over the weekend!!!
BTW is the WW bacon still syn free??

As someone who is going to join slimming world on Tuesday i have found this thread brilliant, thank you everyone who has posted, can i ask if Turkey rashes are syn free please. xx

thank you for your reply. xxx

Laura2810 said:
Hi All

Sorry if i have missed this but can anyone tell me how many Syns the weight Watchers chicken crisps are?

Thank you

Lx

You can calculate them using the 20cals-1syn rule x

Hello, can anyone help me, my husband bought Weight Watchers Vanilla Iced Dessert with Real Vanilla Pods (900ml) and I am not sure of syns, would the rule of 20kcal- 1syn apply or maybe someone of you lovely people knows how many syns is per scoop ( which was provided with it, by my measure it was 25g per scoop) thank you very much :)

Can anyone tell me the syn value of WW Red Thai Curry? It was on offer so I bought a few, but can't seem to find the syn value anywhere online. I'm not a signed up member of SW so can't access their syn counter. Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back