Weight Watchers syns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw all the ww food in the £1 shop earlier and avoided it wish i hadn't now oh well will have to wait till next weeks trip

Could anyone tell me the syns for the new WW Tomato and Mozzarella pasta bake (chilled)? Thank you :D
Kelly.xx

I think because it's new it's not been worked out yet as it's not on the website.

The only WW pasta bakes on the website are:

Chicken Pasta Bake, frozen, 300g pack - 3.5 syns on Green & EE, 6.5 syns on Original
Tuna Pasta Bake, chilled, 400g pack- 5 syns on Green & EE, 5.5 Syns on Original

Does anyone have any idea how many syns are in the WW Reduced (not thefat-free one) Fromage Frais, is? I can't find it on the SW website at all! Thank you xx

What are the calories etc? Could work it out on the Syn Calculator?

could anyone tell me how many Syns are in WW brown danish bread, Its prob in this thread but i haven't got time. thanks!

ProductExtra EasyOriginalGreen
Brown Danish Bread, 400g sliced loaf, 1 slice

But i think you can use it as a healthy extra. Is it the one with the red on the pack? Think you can have 3 slices as a healthy extra.

Penguin_Hell said:
ProductExtra EasyOriginalGreen
Brown Danish Bread, 400g sliced loaf, 1 slice

But i think you can use it as a healthy extra. Is it the one with the red on the pack? Think you can have 3 slices as a healthy extra.

It's 2 slices of this for HEXB :)

Penguin_Hell said:
Has it changed then? Because i used to have this as my HEXB and was told i could have 3 slices. I only stopped having it because it's nearly impossible to find in the shops round here.

I think they stopped the 3 slices for HEXB when they released the new SW books in January, it now lists 2 for your HEXB (wish it was 3 though!!) :(

Penguin_Hell said:
Ooh, can they be healthy extras?
I always either used bread, weetabix or alpen lights as my healthy extra!

Yep, the hifi lights (small ones) are 2 for HEXB and the big hifis are 1 for HEXB, it should say that in your SW book or on the SW website too :) hth x

Yep, the hifi lights (small ones) are 2 for HEXB and the big hifis are 1 for HEXB, it should say that in your SW book or on the SW website too :) hth x

I usually stick to what i know :p Thank you, will be looking for them when i do my shop! Maybe will be cheaper than the Alpen Lights too! :p

Penguin_Hell said:
I usually stick to what i know :p Thank you, will be looking for them when i do my shop! Maybe will be cheaper than the Alpen Lights too! :p

You can only buy hifis in group unfortunately :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back