Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

weight: which to stick to?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Mirjam, 9 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Mirjam

Mirjam Never Ever Give Up!

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    76.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    63kg
    Lost(%):
    5.7kg(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Dukan, CD
    When I got weighed by the pharmacist I was fully clothed, had just had a large meal and had been drinking about a litre of water so my weight was higher than when I weighed myself that morning. What weight do you go by, the weight that the pharmacist tells you you are or the "nett weight" you weighed the morning of day 1 right after waking up and having a wee?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If I was going for a weigh in with someone like a pharmacist or to a class etc, then Id take that as my official one

4. Amanda105

Amanda105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.2lb(23.59%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Pharmacist...

I also try and wear the same clothes and trainers to weigh in...

I see it as, I don't care what my weight is on this diet, just the losses....

I keep the same routine...
    ie I have my morning shake as usual and 1 coffee (no water) then go to weigh in at about 11.30 wearing tracksuit bottoms, tshirt and trainers... Same thing week in week out.

Last edited: 9 January 2011
  5. lou1

lou1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Mirjam, i tend to go by the pharmacists as its official but i hated that my scales would have me a lbs or 2 lower than in the chemist it used to confuse the hell outta me!!

Sorry prob no help at all!

6. Mirjam

Mirjam Never Ever Give Up!

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    76.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    63kg
    Lost(%):
    5.7kg(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Dukan, CD
    Thanks guys, from now on I will stick to the weight from the pharmacist. Does that mean I need to change my profile weight as well?

Adn Lou, yes, it does confuse me as I tend to go for the weight when I weigh myself :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.