Weight?

Louise R

I dont know if this is the right place to be posting this but didnt know what it would come under?
I weighed myself at Boots today but what i am wanting to know is, how much should i take off for clothes? I was wearing jeans, top, fleece jacket and trainers? Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks
Louise
:eek:

i usually weigh myself with top , trousers and shoes/trainers i remove my coat and things.... no keys/mobiles in pocket x

Don't take anything off- you'll only be guessing. Weigh yourself again next week wearing the same/similar clothes and you'll have an idea of what you're losing. If you're logging your weight loss, the golden rule is to weigh on the same scales (they'll ALL weigh different) at the same time & wearing the same thing to get an accurate picture of your progress.

I weigh 7.30 am ... on my own scales... every monday ... NAKED!

mwahha!
;)

thing is, the scales i have arent digital so i cant tell the exact reading, hence going to boots. dont fancy getting naked in boots!! lol

So just weigh weekly at the same time wearing similar clothes? Keep the circumstances the same and you'll get an accurate picture.

I have now just bought some digital scales from ebay so i will be able to weigh myself at home on the same scales every week n i can no do it naked! as i will now be in the privacy of my own home!!

oh good :)

I prefer doing it at home, privacy and all that jazz! much more comfortable for me!!
xx

thing is, now i have some at home, i cant seem to stop myself jumping on the scales nearly every day!

I might weigh myself at boots, they have a new machine where you hold onto these handlebar thingies, maybe it measures your heart rate too?

i think it does your weight, your height, your bmi, and your heart rate

Back