weightloss fact/fiction

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
anyone fancy trialing some of the so called weightloss boasters etc getting more sleep at night, not eating after 8, drinking more water and seeing if they really do work and let us know how u get on.
if u want to add what u want to trial below and off u go when ever u like just come back and tell us your result in a week or as u go if u like.
i'm off to google to find one i'd like to trial

I am a great believer that more sleep often helps, although maybe that's due to not being awake and eating :)

I think time is relative. I work shifts, one week earlies could be up as early as 03.00, then next lates could finish as late as 0130, and then occassional nights thrown in for good measure.

My weight loss has been pretty consistent throughout all the different shifts I have done no noticeable lean toward or away from any of them, despite some of the strange times I have been eating.

And water is superb stuff, obviously helps to keep you hydrated, but can also stave off hunger pangs. Also seems to help when my back hurts!

intresting hun ty
i'm gonna go for eggs have just read that eating 2 eggs a day can boast your weightloss and i love eggs so thats my challenge for this week

I am trying not to drink sweet drinks, last week I drank quite a bit of hot sugar free ribena and diet pop and I had a smaller loss.

Just curious to see if that makes a difference.

Im not going to have my HeA for tea and coffee this week, will have more water, green tea and soft drinks...Ive been drinking far too much tea and coffee recently!

Back