weightloss games on wii ect

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Anyone have any? i have wii fit plus i brought yesterday and today i brought biggest losser, its brill!!! u?:p:p

Wii fit plus, but I find that one quite simple. I'm a lot happier with the EA Active game for the wii. You really feel like you've had a good work out afterwards.

that biggest loser one is like that, u have a big person as your self and as u lose weight so does the person on the game lol

Wii fit plus, but I find that one quite simple. I'm a lot happier with the EA Active game for the wii. You really feel like you've had a good work out afterwards.

I love my ea active, it's such a great workout! I'm on day one of my diet so i decided to take it easy and only do a low impact routine today and was still sweating!

"Just Dance" is fantastic. I love it!

I've got EA Sports Active and Ea Sports Active: More Workouts which are brilliant!! I've also got Wii Fit and NewU but much prefer EA Sports :) xx

i HATED biggest loser lol! but i will second that just dance is amazing - it gets u sweating but you dont feel like youre in "workout" mode - its very fun - and you can do it for ages cos u get hooked on trying to beat yr scores! its also good for if u have frie nds round and cant "workout" u get them all up dancing, have a laugh and feel good that u didnt skip yr exercise!!!

xcx

I agree with Just Dance - I've recommended this to everyone I know and they all love it. I currently have the wii fit plus and was looking at getting another fitness game but couldn't decide on another. I may get the EA sports now after all of your suggestions. Going off on a bit of a tangent but what exercises do you do on the wii fit?

iv got just dance, forgot about that lol its so funny i love it =]

What's just dance like? I've only got the normal wii fit game, tight student budget means no new games for a while, unless I can maybe get one second hand on ebay when I get paid... hmm! Which one do you guys think is best?

EA Active rocks!

Deepak x

After doing EA active for some days now, I can really feel my body and my muscles aching a bit... and I'm totally loving it. TBH the music on it sucks, so I just plug in my ipod with my workout music and blast that music through the house ^^

I took DS swimming today (well splashing - he's only 1, lol) and as we managed to get in for free (Thank you cousin on the reception) I have treated myself to the Biggest Loser (on sale in asda for £10) so now I have EA Active and The Biggest Loser - just need to decide which one to try first... althought I'm shattered after todays splashing :)

Hiya, I have the first wii fit and the biggest losser i think the wii fit is to easy i like the biggest loser try an do it at least once a day.
Magz

Back