WeightWatchers Xmas Party meet up - any takers??

let me no a date and place i will be there!

Ok so needs to be somewhere by train we can all get to easily or by car I guess, maybe yorkshire area or manchester? Any other ideas x

i think on that line the stops are Wakefield, leeds, york, newcastle.... not sure what the one before wakefield is... possibly sheffied or doncaster

London, Peterborough, Grantham, Newark, Doncaster, Wakefield, Leeds, York, Newcastle (I think). Used to travel up and down that line a lot for work!

London, Peterborough, Grantham, Newark, Doncaster, Wakefield, Leeds, York, Newcastle (I think). Used to travel up and down that line a lot for work!

I'm impressed :) x looks right to me Doncaster to Newcastle.... further south i dont knwo x

york and leeds are both really nice places and pretty central.. tho i'm happy to go anywhere :)

Verity - Newcastle
Karen - Newark, Nottinghamshire
Wannabeslim - Hampshire
Gemma -Kent-London
Rachael - Newcastle
Jenni - Hull
Emma - Hampshire

Would love to; depending where it is though and on my money situation as i'm trying to save for a flat!:D x

I'm kinda new, but I think this sounds like a really good idea.
I'm close to London/Surrey but willing to travel :)

hurrah! look at all these people.. we're gunna have a fantastic little shindig! :D

We'll do our best to keep the costs down. If we go somewhere near a Travelodge, we might get a good deal - also, if people don't mind bunking up with each other, it will bring the cost down even more.

We'll do our best to keep the costs down. If we go somewhere near a Travelodge, we might get a good deal - also, if people don't mind bunking up with each other, it will bring the cost down even more.

Oh yes.

Travelodge £19 rooms ftw :D

(You never get them in York though)

x

let it be manchester!! i really dont mind but i am happy to share a hotel room and pick anyone up on my way to share the cost

well Karen was in charge i think but i havent seen her :( hope shes okay.

Back