Weird goings on for 2 days now. Slight sharp, short chest pain, left side....

Deggers

accompanied with dizzyness and nausia...

Anyone heard of this as a side effect?

This is the second evening it has happened and it making me a little concerned.

:confused:

Cant say ive had any side effects on this diet, maybe you should take a wee trip to your gp just to be on the safe side?

becky x

i dont think this is one of them, perhaps you have a pulled mucsle or something? please go to the gp and get it checked out..

let us know...

hope you feel better soon .. xx

any chest pains need investigating, plz contact ur gp

i do get pains in my chest with assosiated nausea but i have gastric reflux and its dealt with omeprazole a prescription only reflux med

any chest pains need investigating, plz contact ur gp

i do get pains in my chest with assosiated nausea but i have gastric reflux and its dealt with omeprazole a prescription only reflux med

urgh i was prescribed that, was on it few weeks then started to develop creepy crawlie feeling throughout my body was a horrible sensation, wasnt sure what it was till i stopped them took few weeks then side affects went away.... started them again it came back..

:eek:

sorry to hi jack the thread :p

wow thats weird. ive been on em about 6 months after i reached the end of my rope with over counter stuff ( combining 4 or 5 different ones at a time ) but never had that. on the other hand my wee girls been on em for nearly all her life and is forever rubbing at her arms, i just put it down to her cp

i have the omeprazole and im fine with it take it as and when needed :) and go se your GP mr better to be safe than sorry xx

I had sharp chest pains in the centre of my chest in the first week of CD and thought it was my heart. But it turned out that i had pulled a muscle. I would reccommend that you see your GP just to make sure that you're ok.

I did ask a paramedic about sharp chest pains and he mentioned that when you have these kinda of pains its very rarely your heart because that is more of a crusing pain. He mentioned that it could be that you've pulled a muscle or gastric problems and also because i am 23 i'm too young to have anything wrong with my heart.

But it would be best to check with your GP just to make sure because you mentioned that you experienced nausea and dizzyness which i didnt have.

Hope thats helps.

xx

Back