weird leg feeling?

missy3

starving!
not so much cramps.. as those are painful and ur leg goes all stiff etc... but much more like a dead leg type thing? and a feeling like something is traveling up and down inside ur leg.. any1 else??

It's that small alien I told to go and live in your leg... :eek:

In all seriousness, I have no clue - sorry hun xx

my legs feel heavy and seem like im draggin myself around. yeah, kinda feel like dead legs. god....also feel so so cold, bad headaches, dry mouth and have a fury tongue. lol

lol strange! im probably just paranoid... oh and on a possitive note!( and totally offtopic) i watched as my bf ate dinner with my family and didnt feel 1/2 as tempted as i would have a few days ago. your words of wisdom have helped me so much

No clue! I got a shorter temper and insomnia! I know the no sleep is cos im hungry lol!!!

Unless ur proper worried ignore it!

Wibbly, yours sounds like the onset of ketosis!

Christiona, I get pins and needles, like a dead leg feeling, is I don't keep on the move. Hope it feels better soon.

x

think ur right cuddly. ive got the ketosis sticks and checked last nite. it showed medium pink and said ++ on the bottle. the bottle doesnt really explain the results well. i presume i should only worry if im at the bottom or at the very top. u have any ideas?? whats the result i should be aimin for??

Wibbly, yours sounds like the onset of ketosis!

dead legs ,yep me too ,dead shoulder dead side of face ,lol everywhere really .. but lasts only about 60 seconds

Wibbly, always check first thing as you should be drinking enough to have a neagative or just pale pink reading later on. The ketones will be more concentrated first wee of the day. You really don't want it to ever be dark as that means you are dehydrated.

Ketosis kicks in at different times for different people, I think it depends what you were eating before you started.

x

thanx cuddly. does that mean the lighter the better???

Wibbly, always check first thing as you should be drinking enough to have a neagative or just pale pink reading later on. The ketones will be more concentrated first wee of the day. You really don't want it to ever be dark as that means you are dehydrated.

Ketosis kicks in at different times for different people, I think it depends what you were eating before you started.

x

Pretty much. The first wee will be mid or maybe dark pink but after about 1pm if you are drinking enough then you should see a negative or pale pink reading. Once you are in ketosis and drinking plenty then it isn't worth bothering testing. I rarely do coz I am usually half asleep at 5am when I get up for my first wee!!!!!!

Well done for getting into ketosis so quickly, you should be feeling much better soon.

x

I wish!!!! But thank you for the compliment! I have learnt most of what I know about LT from this site!

x

Back