Green Days Weird weight fluctuation

Caramelle

Hi everyone,

I've got this really weird thing going on.

It appears that every now and again I'll have a really huge weight loss (doesn't take much to excite me, if I get 2lbs I'm over the moon lol) - but then the next week I'll often have a small gain? It's happened a couple of times now. I'm following plan without any problem, enjoying it very much and not going over what I should, save the rare once in a while although even then I do it sensibly (how angelic am I? lol :angel09:)

I was thinking maybe it's just my body trying to 'catch' up with the weight that's coming off, but not quite getting it right on first try? If that makes sense?? haha :) I really don't see any food reason to why my weight should behave like this, I even do a food-diary on the SW website to look back on. But I look at other peoples weight loss, and yours seems to behave a lot better than mine, hahaha! :)

So I'm just wondering if anyone could let me know what they think? Is this perfectly normal, or at least fine? Would be very grateful!))

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

I think it's normal, mine has done some crazy stuff since I started, I'll have a good loss then maybe not so good, or a STS, then maybe a gain and then lose again. I don't know WHY it happens, but it's happened to me too.

I am exactly the same...I have never lost twice in a row, other than my first two weeks. My usal pattern is lose 4-lbs then either STS or put on half. And then it happens again. Which, I'm happy with as I'm losing on average 2lb a week, which is a healthy weight loss, and I am more than happy with. It's very odd.

But I guess the way we have to think of it, is that the weight is coming off. And that's the main thing :)

Kirst x

Back