welcome all newbies!!

pudge

addicted to minimins!!
Hey everybody....

I see alot of new people around here as we gather to make this year one to remember!!

Just thought id make a thread to say welcome to everyone. This forum is one of the best things you have come across. Its hard for alot of us as we are doing it alone (grr you lucky couples who are making the change together! :) ) and also some of us are doing it even without the support of our loved ones, which can cause us to question our choices.

Here you can find people from all over the world, all different ages who are all in the same boat. We ALLLLL want to be slinkymalinkys by summer time dont we!!

So why not make some mini goals and put them in your signature which you can cross off as you reach them. Get yourself a ticker to track your weight, maybe you could do a diary in the diary section, start a blog or even join some challenges!

THeres so much to do and so many people here to help out if you have questions, don be shy to ask because chances are someone somewhere will have already asked the question before! No subject is banned! i remember when i joined there was talk of po*p! Quite a funny but open post to drop in on :)

Anyway, this is just to say best of luck,, keep us all updated on how youre all getting on. Keep busy the first week is always the hardest.
You will get headaches and be cranky and for some of us, feel real hunger for the first time, but if you push through it all,the results are so worth it! just wait till your first weigh in!!

Have a bath, clean the house , go for a walk do anything you can do to keep you away from the cupboard!

YOU CAN DO IT,,,TOGETHER, WE WILL ALL BE SLIM AND HEALTHY THIS YEAR :).......XXX :D

Ooh thats welcoming :D How do you do the tickers and stuff? I use forums but this one has a different layout to alot of others so im getting myself right confused! Especially at this hour. Im only on day 2 myself, but ive got through it. Hope everyone can loose the weight they want too! Ive got around 90lbs to loose! x

Hey fizzstar and welcome aboard! How are you finding it so far? The next day or so may be tough but then you will be in ketosis and you'll hopefully sail through it!
Regarding the ticker, if you just click on my one it'll bring you to make your own, then you copy and paste the bb code and put it in you signature box which you will find if you click user cp and then signature! It'll be great you can update each week and watch your ticker move along! Good luck :) xx

Hi,
Thanks for the info.
I've just finished day 1! Many more to go... I have a headache that I've had since the afternoon but I've read that's normal.
Look forward to chatting with you all

hi jewel83 welcome aboard! how are you finding it so far? headaches will come and go...just remember when it gets tough, the reasons why you are doing it and you will get through no problem :) x

Hey fizzstar and welcome aboard! How are you finding it so far? The next day or so may be tough but then you will be in ketosis and you'll hopefully sail through it!
Regarding the ticker, if you just click on my one it'll bring you to make your own, then you copy and paste the bb code and put it in you signature box which you will find if you click user cp and then signature! It'll be great you can update each week and watch your ticker move along! Good luck :) xx

Not too bad actually, thought it'd be a million times worse to be fair. All this water is bringing my spots out though! Im just making myself busy and waiting as long as I can before my next shake :) Ive had 1 today, its day 3 im not hungry but having to make my lil one his breakfast was terrible, he always offers me some of anything he has and saying no was so hard. He tried to force feed me some crisps last night, hes only 3 mind, but I managed to pretend then feed them to the dog, OUCH! Ive got through day 1, now just to get through week 1. I'll do a ticker another time I think, im abit useless when it comes to that kind of thing :)

Thanks Pudge!
Not too bad to be honest. Not drinking nealy enough water (in fact can't say I've had any today!!)

Great post Pudge :) Quick shower for me tonight, I'm saving my bath, face mask, hairwash, nail painting, etc. for tomorrow evening (day 1) when I know I'll need some distraction! :)

Good luck all :) xx

Thanks Jayne!! ooh everybody make sure you have multiple face mask packs and lots of nail varnish etc! this is probably the only time where for a few months or however long your on lt you can truely pamper yourselves!!!

keep that water flowing and the headaches will go away dont worry!!! Also if you have sky plus id advise everybody to skip the ad breaks if youre watching tv.... it can be a horrible way for you to be feeling good and then suddenly you see an add for food and you instantly want it......

try not to do that to yourselves!!!! :) good luck today everybody :) IT WILLLLL BE WORTH IT!

hope youre all getting on alright! :D x

Helllooo, what a lovely welcome :)

Day 3 for me, feeling goood. Enjoying pampering myself more than usual too.

However, I don't know if I am just strange, but cooking for my kids actually staves my hunger ?!? And I still love watching food programs..?! I don't know how long that will last before I start crawling the walls like.

It's the OHs first night shift tonight since we started TFR and I thought I would find it difficult but I'm planning a nice hot bath and a face mask before bed :D

pamperings the way to go!! lots of people enjoy watching cooking shows and cooking! i have no idea why... it tempts me too much!... good for you on getting through the evening while your OH is out working! an early night too im sure!.. Also i bet ketosis is well on its way! keep an eye out! good luck :) x

Ticker, check! Start a diary, check! I'm a newby with a major mission - becoming a bride in May! Woop woop, you can tell I'm excited right??! Thanks for the warm welcome Pudge, gotta admit I question my sanity doing this but everyone on this forum seems so friendly that I'm sure it'll help get me past the hungrier moments in the future!

Thanxs so much for the lovely welcome! Feeling very motivated at the end of day 1, here's hoping it continues xx

i think we all question our sanity at some stage on this diet !! welcome aboard ladies :) and good luck! x

Thanks Pudge, fabby post.

I've been skulking around for a while but only started posting this week. Day 3 for me and have really enjoyed reading everyone's stories, hints and tips... it kinda makes me feel normal whilst doing this very strange LipoTrim thing :)

Good luck to all of us and I look forward to seeing/sharing some progress pics when the time comes.

Paula

Back