• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Welcome Back!

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
S: 9st9.5lb C: 9st6.8lb G: 8st12lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 0st2.7lb(1.99%)
Hi all been looking to join slimming world for a while I'm 11.5 st which isn't huge but it's the heaviest I have been and want to lose a stone found this site And looks a good support network

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
S: 9st9.5lb C: 9st6.8lb G: 8st12lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 0st2.7lb(1.99%)
Hi all been looking to join slimming world for a while I'm 11.5 st which isn't huge but it's the heaviest I have been and want to lose a stone found this site And looks a good support network
Good Luck if u do decide to join x

AliGal

Rebooting - with vlcd, vegetables and more
S: 21st11lb C: 18st4.8lb G: 15st6lb BMI: 41.4 Loss: 3st6.2lb(15.8%)
Really really pleased to find you are back. I know it will have been a lot if work to get the new technologies and platform in place. Brilliant that you were able to import all the old threads too. I have started a new thread and look forward to being a regular.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st8.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st7.5lb(13.98%)
Welcome AliGal and thank you:)

S: 18st12lb C: 18st12lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 43.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well im a bit behind the times I didn't know you were back. So happy to see the site back again

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Well im a bit behind the times I didn't know you were back. So happy to see the site back again
Welcome back daisy grabberdaisy grabber:)

Thank you!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Hi just joined today, I really want to post a thread on the SW pages, but cant see a link how to start a new post, can someone help plz ty x
Welcome Hev68:)

If you click on the SW forum or any forum...you will see a button to 'Post New Thread'

Attachments

MAndrews

S: 57.8kg C: 56.0kg BMI: 23.3 Loss: 1.8kg(3.06%)
Thank you Admins for bringing the site back!

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
S: 82.55kg C: 80.29kg G: 69.85kg BMI: 24 Loss: 2.3kg(2.75%)
What sort of differences?

Well most notably is allowing Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook because you can embed it into posts.

Reputation is gone and has been replaced by likes only.

A mobile web interface for mobile phones(which I almost use exclusively).

Alerts for android phones and most desktop browsers (chrome, firefox and safari). Coming soon hopefully for iPhone.........

No moderators, the usual owners myself and mini.

Now on a https (green padlock) for encrypted connections.

The usual post requirements for members, silver and gold.

Icons to represent weight loss which you can change. More icons to come for being on target and to represent bmi.

Hmm what else.. I can't think of much more.

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
S: 82.55kg C: 80.29kg G: 69.85kg BMI: 24 Loss: 2.3kg(2.75%)
If you had a blog under blogs on the old site that is gone, so it's back to diaries.

There is thread tagging and I would like to implement post level tagging. Particularly for those who run monster recpie threads in slimming world.

You can still edit your thread title for life. It's under thread tools on any page.

You will notice the alerts on the top right as well.

And there is a red count on the watched threads too.(subscribed threads).

If you had a blog under blogs on the old site that is gone, so it's back to diaries.

There is thread tagging and I would like to implement post level tagging. Particularly for those who run monster recpie threads in slimming world.

You can still edit your thread title for life. It's under thread tools on any page.

Is the tracking still on as cant seem to find it

Enough

Gold Member
G: 10st0lb
I love Minimins as much now as I did all those years ago when I first joined.

I do just wonder why it's so much quieter now than it used to be. I like it how it is, but more people around would be nice..

Julychic

S: 101kg C: 94kg G: 80kg Loss: 7kg(6.96%)
I love Minimins as much now as I did all those years ago when I first joined.

I do just wonder why it's so much quieter now than it used to be. I like it how it is, but more people around would be nice..
Spot on!!! Where is everybody?:confused:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Administrators 0
Moderators 0
Administrators 0
Slimming World - Food Diaries 11
Weight Watchers 7