Welcome Back!

OMG, I can't believe I missed the news we were back! fantabulous as I have swapped plans to SW from WW so can now get loads of info from you lovely lot. So chuffed.:D
Welcome back scoobysue and looking forward to seeing how you get on with SW:)

Mini, thanks to u and Pierce, for all your hard work and dedication (and to the rest of the team), your all fabulous and amazing selfless people and you've done a smashing job with the forum ! :p It's great to be back ! Have missed u all so much :) .

Kay xx

Welcome back Kay and thank you for kind words:)

Welcome back mini and pierce. Was shocked when the site closed and shocked when it reopened.

So much has changed for me, since it closed. I'll make sure I post about my success at some point!
Welcome back SerenityValley and looking forward to hearing all about your success:)

I'm new here but actually joined in January 2014.....and then promptly lost all my details :oops: So it was a lovely surprise (and reminder!) to log onto my email account and see a message from you :D You must have known I was feeling in need of some encouragement! ;)

Off to do a proper intro now.....

Serendipity LilyKat;)

Welcome back:)

Oh my gosh this has made my year! I was devastated when it finished I have used this site off an on since it was first started and without it my weight has gone up and up and up. Have booked our first family holiday abroad and I'm going to be on here constantly to keep me on the straight and narrow!
So lovely to see some new names and some 'old' ones too - thanks soooooooo much Pierce and Mini xxx
Welcome back Jess and we will do our best to keep you on the straight and narrow...don't think you will need too much much encouragement with a lovely family holiday to keep you motivated:)

Hi all. I was going to go to the Gym tonight. I didn't bother in the end as I couldn't find the motivation to drag myself out on a cold wet windy November evening.

I logged onto my computer instead and there in my e-mail inbox was the e-mail from you saying that you're back. I logged back in straight away and it's remarkable
how inspiring it is to read the posts on here. If i'd have read the e-mail an hour earlier i'd have gone to the Gym.

Unfortunately due to other commitments the next time I can go is in 3 days time. So i'll make sure i come on here for motivation. The main thing I like about this site
is we are not alone trying to lose weight / keep it off. There are lots of people ready to offer their support and help.

Welcome back you have been greatly missed.

Dave

Welcome back Dave:)

=
"The main thing I like about this site
is we are not alone trying to lose weight / keep it off. There are lots of people ready to offer their support and help."
Well said Dave!

Back