Welcome to the House of Fun: New Man to the CWP

avs1

Hi!

If you've reached here your on my blog/space/thread/whatever.

A quick kind of insight i am a 6 foot 4 male weighing in at 24 stone , (40.9 BMI) , I've been told that i carry the weight well and that i have a strong physique but the truth of the matter is that i AM overweight and i AM unhealthy.

Starting the CWP after some encouragement from my best pal who is on it as well...as well as my overall feelings towards my body.

I have always been big/fat/overweight/large/rotund/insertapplicableadjective apart from a short time in my life where i managed to lose 3 stone through hard exercise and extremely strict dieting. Severe depression from family issues and a sporting injury (football) meant that i slipped into a phase of comfort eating...which turned into over eating...then unnecessary eating..then just eating because i was bored.

So whats new then you ask?...

Well..Now...im fed up...i am actually f*cking fed up of girls considering me as a 'friend' , I'm fed up of not being able to play football anymore, I'm fed up of being embarrassed to eat in front of people but having pizza places on speed dial for when i leave , I'm fed up of people telling me I've put on weight , I'm fed up of wearing clothes like i do.

Its time for change...the time is now!

Whats are the goals?..
Well goals are literally the goals!
1-To begin preseason training in June with a club , i know i am a good footballer , i know if i persevered as a child i could have played properly...but i let myself go...now is the time to get back on it.
2-To get a beach worthy body for a holiday with the boys!
3-To not have mini anxiety/panic attacks when with people due to my appearance.

Im gonna track my progress on here , every week , during the week etc...

Any comments/stories/whatever is maaajorly appreciated...this is going to be hard...but think about the harder challenges you've faced in life...after all...its only food...

I kick off tuesday and so will whack some updates up!

Believe and you will achieve!

#teamhealthy

AVS!x

Hi and good luck! The key really is to do it by the book and to stick with it!

I have been on plan since 31/12/2012 and lost 2st 13lb in my first 6weeks!!! No cheats and no messing around :) still have a long long way to go... But its a good start!

Best news for you is men generally lose quicker than women on this diet!

Keep us updated!

Good luck on your first day AVS- bet you will shift a stone in a week and you have exactly the right kind of attitude!! I am on week 7 and have lost every week so far so am really happy with the results!! Keep us posted on how you are doing xx

Hey!... sorry for the late reply, i guess I'm doing ok but i keep getting mood swings/feeling down you know. I don't know if I'm losing but i just feel a bit weird every day haha!....i hope so because I'm sticking to this like glue!.

Any tips?..also , how long does it take to get into 'ketosis?'

Axx

Theoretically 3-4 days but can take your body a couple of weeks to get used to being in ketosis. But this diet really does get easier the longer you stick with it, honest!

I agree, the first week is the toughest, but the weird feelings and hunger do start to go!! I have just done week 7 and have lost 2 stone in total now? So stick with it and you will reap the rewards!! X

ok cool...thanks for the replies guys!...seeing differences already!....like t shirts feeling looser and like face is looking smaller!...

keep positive amigo's!

xx

First Weight In!!!

First weigh in done!... 7lbs shifted!!!... V.V.Happy!...

Going to shift onto SS now , which i reckon i am prepared for !...

hope everyone else is doing good!..

#keeppositive!!

xx

Just read this, how are you getting on now? Still going strong? X

Hello there! I have lost 2 stones 4, but must admit i had about 5-6 days off over Easter where I was really bad!! Have been 100% since Tuesday so back focused again now and hungry(!) to lose a bit more!! Xx

Back