Step 1 Sole Source Well first day tommorw

pookieboo

Hi so I'm restarting tomorrow had 3 days of failed attempts so tomorrow is day one! Looking forward to getting week one done ;) xx this is a hard journey but its worth it xxx

Hi so I'm restarting tomorrow had 3 days of failed attempts so tomorrow is day one! Looking forward to getting week one done ;) xx this is a hard journey but its worth it xxx

Good luck tomorrow you can do it! I find if I am struggling after I have had my products that I come on here and read everyone's posts or diaries and this keeps me really motivated!

Hope you have a good day tomorrow!

Thankyou so much I really need to do this :/ xxxx 9 stone doctors orders xxxx thankyou xxxx

Well I would think about mini goals as sometimes having a lot to lose can be a little daunting! I know from my own weight loss journey which started in Oct 11! I set myself goals of a stone to start then half stones. This really worked for me! I also brought an item of clothing a smaller size and would try it on every now and again! Needless to say I did this a few times as I went from a 22 to a 12! I did put on 23 lb which is why I am back but already after two weeks I am 17 lb down already which is great! My clothes started to get tight and I did have to buy some 14 jeans but only brought two pairs and will get rid of these when I am back in my 12's as I am going to maintain it properly this time and no going back!

You can do this x

Back