Well guys i did it!! ... i'm a graduate - piccies :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
yeeeeeeeey! congratulations!!!

awwww hun! What a brilliant day for you- I can still remember mine vividly!

Enjoy it- and be proud of yourself!

x

Awwwwwwwww :cry: you look great and well done for all the hard work for 4 years

debz

Thanks guys :)

I'm so so happy for you - it's a wonderful achievement and hope you've had a lovely day.

On with the rest of your life now :) :)

You should be so proud of yourself!! You have done so well

Brings back long forgotten memories. You look absolutely divine in your photos. Did you get loads of compliments on how fab you are looking? How did you manage with food/drink temptation. Well done.

I managed ok with the food & drink temptation. Gave my free glass of bubbly to my auntie, and didnt touch the canapes :)

Now the food i baked (2 quiches, 18muffins & a vic sponge) there was also lamb, boiled ham, rolls, salad, dips, chips ..... i resisted it all!! Cant say it was easy cuz i actually found it pretty difficult today and had to leave the room, usually id be fine but hey ho, i plodded on and got through it :) guna snuggle up in bed with the bf soon as i have work in the morning (damn company wouldnt let me have the day off :()

Awww I'm so pleased for you Tanya-Jane! Your pictures are gorgeous! You are stunning! You have such beautiful skin and sparkling eyes! You're a total stunner. Beaming with health. Is that your boyfriend in the black jacket? If it is, he is so cute. If it's not your boyfriend then you should get with him as you two look so good together! If it's a relative, then forget I said that! Is your brother in the white shirt? He's cute too! I love the picture of you receiving your degree and your face on the big screen!

Congratulations!

Awww I'm so pleased for you Tanya-Jane! Your pictures are gorgeous! You are stunning! You have such beautiful skin and sparkling eyes! You're a total stunner. Beaming with health. Is that your boyfriend in the black jacket? If it is, he is so cute. If it's not your boyfriend then you should get with him as you two look so good together! If it's a relative, then forget I said that! Is your brother in the white shirt? He's cute too! I love the picture of you receiving your degree and your face on the big screen!

Congratulations!

Ahhh chick!! :)

Yes thats my bf in the jacket and my little bro in the white shirt :) xx

congratulations, loved looking at your piccies! Have you any before piccies on at all?

aww tanya your pictures are fab! just wanted to add my congratulations. what did you study?

they're funny days graduations arent they?! you spend the day so proud of yourself and your friends but strangely sad that its all over, yet i bet at dissertation time you'd have given anything for it all to be over!

well done babe xx

Thtat's you on your way babes, congratulations!! You look gorgeous - here's to never looking back!! Well done!

Back