Well here I go....day 1 of many!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by movingmountains, 14 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Day 1!
    And I'm so hungry I just treated myself to a litre of water! that did the trick.
    Hoping that I can hang it out for another 1/2 an hour before having my first shake of the day!
    Not quite sure how I'm gonna space the shakes out and dreading the first meal I cook for the family! But I've got 5 stone to lose so I need to be strong!
    MM x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hi and good luck

maybe you could halve the shakes so then you have 6 or 8 smaller shakes a day depending on wether you have 3 or 4 packs a day, some people find that helps, i had to have 4 a day so wasnt too bad for me.
    Keep yourself busy too and drink plenty :D

Best of luck on your weight loss journey
  4. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Good luck moving mountains!! You can do this - the hunger soon goes, just stick with it. I split my packs have half of one at 9, another half at 11, half my second at 1 and the other half at 3 then I have my third pack in the evening all in one go around 7/8pm.

Keep drinking the water - it's your best friend now xx
  5. spooky

spooky Banned

Good luck on your journey! the hunger will go when you are in ketosis!
  6. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Drinking plenty of :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: really does help the hunger pangs as spooky said once ketosis kicks in usually about day 3 the hunger will subside.

Good luck....xxx
  7. Day 2...bring it on!

Well, day 1 was fairly painless! 6 litres of water is too much for me though so going to cut down to just 5 today.
    Enjoyed my shakes choc mint, vanilla & choc hot.
    Got a tetra freezing at the moment which I'm looking forwatrd to having for a late lunch!

:thankyou:for the advice and welcome.

MM x
  8. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Hey moving mountains .... keep it up! You're doing soooo well x
  9. Day 3...blimey this diet is hard!

So I flew through days 1 & 2! BUt today I'm struggling! I'm hungry, ratty, have the headache from hell and just want something to eat!
    If I see another glass of water I'll scream!
    But I'm hanging on in there...dying to jump on the scales:scale: but am going to resist the tempation until weigh in day and just hope I will be pleasantly surprised.
    MM X
  10. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

Hey MM,

The first week is usually the hardest but if you can push through the side-effects the results cd brings are worth it :D.

In the first week (was just a lurker back then too afraid to post lol) minimins was my saviour - everytime I thought I could not take it anymore and wanted to pack it in I looked at the before and after thread to remind myself of why I was doing this and what fantastic results can be achieved if you can stick to the diet.

Good luck with the rest of the week and I will look forward to hearing about your week 1 loss!

Take care xoxo
  11. Toothfairy

Toothfairy Full Member

Interested in doing cambridge diet
    Hi Moving Moutains, I know how you feel, i started Cd yesterday so am now on day 2, had to cook my son cheese omelette 5 mins ago and it smelled so good. I am sat here drinking loads of water in the hope that it will fill me up. I have 7 stone to lose so its going to be a long journey. Good luck with your journey, I have read that once day 3 is over it gets easier so hopefully you will feel a bit better tomorrow:)
  12. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Morning MM,

It's day 4 for you now isn't it?? How you feeling .... stick with it, it's soooooooo worth it in the end and once you're in ketosis it really is a doddle as you'll feel rather lively and full of beans xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.