Total Solution Well here I go!!

loulong17

Gulp....getting married in 6 months and been yoyo dieter for years...just purchased my first Exante delivery and will be with me on Monday..
I have 3 stone to lose and am so going to stick with this...
The most recent picture(yesterday) make me feel sick i look so obese..:eek:

I want o be able to shop in nice shops and know what i am buying is going to fit..

And i want my husband to love me even more than he does and think i am stunning...not that i am saying he does not already...my self confidence is shot infact i dont have any...:sigh:

Can i really lose so much weight in such a short space of time..? anyone please help and support and i will be glad to do the same..

Good luck to you all and wish you all every success..:)

Hi Loulou, welcome and well done on taking the first step :) I'm on Day 16 of my first VLCD and I've been finding it quite easy so far. I think if you start with the right mindset - that it's your choice to do this and it's only for a short time, you'll do great :) Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding. I'm sure if you stick with it you'll shift the weight in plenty of time.
Good luck :D
Hazel
x

Hiya LouLou, welcome.

Good luck with your journey. Keep focused on your reasons for losing weight and you'll be fine.
TFR is amazing and It works :D xx

Hey lou lou x good luck x

Back