well I am back again

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
Tried a few weeks on SW and not managed to lose very much at all so have decided to return to try and shift the final 2 stone.

Back to my CDC on Friday but officially started today. So here goes

Hey welcome back I restarted today as well, just been to cdc to get supplies. I also want to lose 2 stone, I tried ww and sw but didn't lose

We can do this

Hi Trisha x

Charlie!

Hello :D Yes, I'm still here - but more determined this time than I've ever been!

hey Lily, good to see you honey. How is it going?

Hey and a big welcome back.
I restarted last tuesday so we are in the same boat.best of luck

hey Lily, good to see you honey. How is it going?

Better than it was. :) I did great for a fortnight and then gave in to some... let's just call it 'stuff'. :) And then of course it took me another week to get my mojo back. But on the plus side, I still managed to lose a stone in March. And I'm feeling pretty focussed at the moment as I'm working my way through some more of the head stuff using the wonderful wisdom of Judith Beck and Linda Spangle.

Here's sending you positive vibes :vibes: that ketosis heads your way quickly and relatively painlessly!

I'm a restarter (haven't edited all of profile yet!) Just want to say good luck. This forum helped me last time. Lots of personal problems since though. Hope to get to know lots of you! x

Back