Well I did it :o))

megsmum

Cant believe I finished my first 14 weeks of foundation and moving on to the next stage next week, A new group of people, different time and day.

I am pleased that I have lost just short of 4 stone, as in 1 pound short, Really wanted to get that last pound of lol but never mind.

I was however devistated when I saw my before and after photos last night. I was practically in tears and couldnt talk to any one. I was so disapointed in them. Dont know if anyone else has had the same reaction as me.

I have been thinking I was looking pretty good having lost all this weight and was gaining in confidence and really happy with the way I was looking. I saw my after photo last night and it was awfull I looked so fat and miserable. I cant believe I walk around looking like this. Dont know if it has done me any good. Confidence back in my feet again. I know I had still a lot to loose but I did think I was looking not to bad. Dont feel that way anymore I just feel fat and ugly.

Role on the next 4 stone ;)

i know exactly how you feel. I cant believe that i look as big as i do (week 19 now) it means i have a long slog still to go but know it will be worth it in the end.

Oh, yes, Megsmum, I know how you feel. Those photos were just awful. I'm at exactly your stage, and have lost about the same. Here we go into Development, and let's get the job done!

Don't despair. You're doing fantastically well, and you couldn't be losing any faster than you are without damaging your health. We could both spend time regretting that we got ourselves into this mess, but that is pointless. Imagine how great you will feel as you get nearer to your goal, and plan how you will change your life to stay as you want to be...

You're doing brilliantly! You just haven't finished yet. Big hugs!:flowers:

Thanks

I know all that I have been telling myself it and everyone else in the group but it just hits home a bit to hard when you see it in print.

Forgot to say my tracker is wrong as I cant update it for some reason.

Role on next week If I thought i looked good now what will I look like at target weight :eek:)) A bag of wrinkly skin lolololo

Well done on finishing Foundation Megsmum! When you reach your target weight even you will think you look great in your photos!

Back