Well I'm back!!

Last year was awful and I have been unable to focus on Healthy Eating for a good while longer than that. However, this Jan I rejoined SW and have to say I am feeling motivated. My first weigh in was horrendous, but it was a starting point. I went back last week and have lost 7lb in my first week!! I have a horrid amount of weight to lose so have set myself 2st targets - the first 2st wont even get me to my Club 10 (which should go to show how much I have to do and how daunting my path is) however, I am determined I will get there.

I havent visited this site for what feels like decades, I think I have a ticker-tape underneath my signature - please ignore it, it is woefully out of date, and I will amend/delete it when I can figure out how!

Anyway, I am following EE and as I speak a HUGE baked potato is in the halogen oven and will be teemed up with a HUGE tin of beans and a HUGE side salad. For afters I am having a HUGE bowl of sugar free jelly with a muller light mixed into it and my homegrown frozen organic raspberries that I spent all summer freezing batches of.

If i am allowed to comeback I would be very grateful. I have to do something about my health and weight. I have PCOS, Diabetes, Fibromyalgia and Multilevel Spondylosis/Spondylolisthesis and Spondylolysis.

My very Best Regards and biggest apologies xxx

Ok well welcome back and of course you're allowed to be here!

You are also allowed to slip up / fall off the wagon / make a mess of it / etc etc and STILL come on here, beacause I bet my bottom dollar that virtually every other member on here has done the same thing at some point in their journey.

I have just returned after a 3 month break - one and a half stone heavier but 100% motivated.

Read through all the posts - pick out your favourite recipes and if you want to know anything then just ask.

And good luck too xxxxxx

Hey, welcome back. I've got lots to lose too, so yr by no means alone I come on here lots, especially when I'm wanting to eat the cupboards!! It's a really helpful tool to have, lots of support, tips and recipes. We can do this, one day at a time xx

Back