Well I've gone and done it

Faye

And joined LL.
I dont know why but I feel nervous, but I know it's a step in the right direction!

It certainly is Faye, let us know how you get on, you'll soon be telling us all about your great losses.

All the best
x

Hi Faye, welcome to the world of LL. Its a bit crazy sometimes but before very long you will be feeling like a totally new person. Welcome to Minimins as well, stick around here because there is so much help and let us know how you do.

Claire

Welcome to Minimins!!!

Congrats on your forthcoming wedding!! You will be very glad when your big day arrives because you are going to look and feel FANTASTIC!!! Just stick with the diet and with us here!

Best Wishes x

Welcome & well doe! Best thing I ever did & the only thing I regret is not having done it earlier!! Keep posting! The first bit is tough but there are usually people around if it is so post away! Also quite cathartic to start a blog!

Hi - I've just started too (this is day one - and already I've been to the loo an alarming number of times). I look forward to hearing your news as it's nice to see how someone's doing who's at the same stage. I had a hot vanilla shake with a spoonful of coffee in it for breakfast - had to shove it in the liquidiser as I could get the lumps out so I'm a bit worried about making my soup at work this lunchtime. Vanilla coffee latte (tee hee hee) was nice though. But I am hungry despite my 2 litres of water so far! Gritting my teeth and trying to be stoic....

Well done on deciding to join LL its the best diet around you will be a new slinky you in no time
dogs_160.gif

Good for you! And welcome...
We look forward to hearing how you get on.

Peridot - the first few days are so difficult because you are still hungry for real food but use your motivation to get through. I'm going through it now to be honest because I've had a bad week and lapsed everyday. So I'm like you today - on the straight and narrow. 3 litres of water down plus 2 banana shakes and a marigold and I could still kill for something to eat. BUT I won't.

Let that be a lesson to you - don't cheat or you have to go through it again!

Well done and good luck! I lost 6.5 stone on LL and was the easiest diet i've ever done!!

You won't regret it - grit your teeth through the first week or two and then you'll be cruising!!

It's transformed my life!

Welcome to Faye & Peridot. This is the best diet in the world & Minimins & invaluable.
Keep to the diet & you will achieve great things.
The first few days are difficult, but keep going & it will get easier.
Good luck.

Welcome!
I've lost 5 and a half stone in 19 weeks. It really is a brilliant programme if you stick with it 100%. You'll get loads of support on here from all of the fabulous Mini's :D
Let the rollercoaster begin!
My advice for what it's worth is don't look ahead as it can be a bit daunting, instead savour every successful day that you get under your belt and focus on your achievements as oppose to how much longer you have to go.
Throw yourself into your Foundation sessions. If you can crack the head stuff the physical stuff will be so much easier.
Drink gallons of water.
And finally, post here lots - it really will help :D

Good luck in Foundation :)

Back