Well I've learnt my lesson!!

polishrose

Gold Member
No more breaks!!I ended up taking a break for over 2 weeks over Xmas and New Year and feel like cr@p now :( *sigh* So today is the last day and I am starting again tomorrow. I feel like I've let myself down :( If I don't post every day you all need to kick me-LOL

You have not let yourself down hun ,you have enjoyed xmas and new year but are getting back on with the challenge .stop beating yourself up and concetrat on the end results .We are all here to help you on the way.

Thanks mandye-I'm good at beating myself up about things.Anyway so far so good today :)

dragonfly-I agree-breaks make it much harder.I got some ketostix today so hopefully they'll be pink soon :)

Congrats for getting back on track it really is one of the most hardest things to do. Good Luck.

Don't beat yourself up hun, christmas is hard for anyone including me. I gained 10lbs but hey, i enjoyed everything that went in my mouth :D,
You haven't let yourself down, well done for getting back on track.

Good luck....xxx

i took a few days off for xmas and than nearly 5 days this past week, and have been feeling so down, coz i ate all the wrong food, mainly take away and resturant food.. so today i started SS and im gonna try my hardest to stick to it for as long as i can.. i dont even know how much ive put on but my ticker needs to go back up a few KGs... good luck and dont worry your not on your own..

That's enough of beating yourselves up. Christmas is probably the toughest time of the year. Put it behind you, its a new start for 2008 and we will all get to our goals.

Georgie
xx

Back