Well no one told me Costa's coffees are synned!

Metermaid

...therefore it doesn't count right! Whatever possessed me to look them up on the SW site. I just counted the milk out of my daily allowance but a medium cappuccino is 5 syns :cry:

I always count a small sized one as "free" if I use my milk allowance and make it skinny as milk allowance is classed as 6 syns.

Their mochas are lethal though and I love them!!!

ive never had one am i missing out.lol.

I am confused too, if I have a Starbuck Skinny Latte or similar then I count it as my HexA milk allowance. I thought this would be ok too :( xxx

I am confused too, if I have a Starbuck Skinny Latte or similar then I count it as my HexA milk allowance. I thought this would be ok too :( xxx

I count it as a HEX - if you have sugar free syrup then this is free too so I can't see a problem. I've always done this, if I have the next size up I count a couple of syns for the extra milk. :)

I count it as a HEX - if you have sugar free syrup then this is free too so I can't see a problem. I've always done this, if I have the next size up I count a couple of syns for the extra milk. :)

Fab, I shall carry on this way too then :D

I bought a fabozo new coffe machine to make my own latte's at home, but can't find sugar free syrup anywhere.
I use splenda at the moment but not the same.

Do you know where I can buy some (preferably flavoured e.g vanilla)?

Thanks

x

I bought a fabozo new coffe machine to make my own latte's at home, but can't find sugar free syrup anywhere.
I use splenda at the moment but not the same.

Do you know where I can buy some (preferably flavoured e.g vanilla)?

Thanks

x

Hi, Starbucks sell it on line but not in the shops. I haven't seen it anywhere else though.

I count a small one as a HEX A because it's roughly equivalent to 6 syns.

As for sugar free syrup - I think you can buy some at Starbucks! They do vanilla and hazlenut, I believe.

edited as cross posted - I'm pretty sure I've seen it in London at the shop. Do you want me to look for you?

6 syns...it's getting worse!

Jaylou......mocha flake is my absolute favourite (the one that comes with cream) - daren't even look that one up!!

I count a small one as a HEX A because it's roughly equivalent to 6 syns.

As for sugar free syrup - I think you can buy some at Starbucks! They do vanilla and hazlenut, I believe.

edited as cross posted - I'm pretty sure I've seen it in London at the shop. Do you want me to look for you?

Thanks Stacey- I used this as an excuse to go to Starbucks tonight! They said they only sell normal syrup and NOT sugar free- gutted!:cry:

If anyone does see it anywhere, I would be really grateful, as it does make a difference!

x

Back