Well!!! Now I have heard it all.

Yes I can believe every word you say (not that I didn't if you know what I mean) because it is so fake.
I tell my MIL that the show pays for a cheap place in Manchester and gives them free reign of anything they want in order to create a good show the next morning and the JK staff monitors them but - bless her - she thinks they travel in the morning and do the show straight away.
Watched the JK when he did a Council Estate in Manchester and he really bricked it when he was live - very tame.
Great when he has his minders - on his own he a real pratt.

My sister was on a special Jeremy Kyle show about disabled children last year as my niece has a very rare disability. They picked them up from their house in hull in a taxi, drove them to Manchester. Feed the other 3 kids on junk food & had them entertained on playstations etc all day. Gave my sister & her OH a full pack of fags each, and offered them booze if they wanted it. When she asked why they were doing this, she was told that they always give guests whatever they are addicted to (eg nicotine in her case) to keep them relaxed. Presumably they would provide methodone to a heroin addict. I told her she should have told them she was addicted to money - then it might have been worth the shame of being on the Jeremy Kyle Show.

On the plus side my niece was not impressed with Jeremy Kyle, she was more interested in his prompt cards, and wouldn't sit on his lap - she usually will go to anyone, but she obviously draws the line a naccasistic bullies.

She has good taste and even better sense.

I had it on again today but never again.

He is awfuk. I cannot see how he has made it. You are right a naccasistic bully.

have just had toask my 10 year old to switch it off because I hate it so much...he likes watching it :eek:

God forbid. Please, please Emsie don't let your ten year old watch it. He probably has more charisma than JK:D

Back