Well this is it!

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
My last day of food is over. From tomorrow it's cambridge all the way! I have a lovely size 22 blouse hanging up that I want to be wearing by the end of January. My big boobs and big tummy are getting in the way of it :D

Lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with starting CD tomorrow and it is very motivating that you have a lovely blouse that you want to fit into.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year 2012:new_year:

Well done hunni!

Good luck starting today xx

Mrs Taurus said:
Good luck, the buzz of fitting back into old clothes is even better than buying new ones!x

I don't know about that I'm enjoying purchasing my new wardrobe including 8 pairs of high heels in the last 2 weeks that I can now walk in whooop

Good luck scooter x

I don't know about that I'm enjoying purchasing my new wardrobe including 8 pairs of high heels in the last 2 weeks that I can now walk in whooop

Good luck scooter x

We were the same starting weight :)
You find it more comfortable to walk in heels now? xx

Wearing heels would be nice :) I have a metatarsal problem and an only wear flat shoes. I'm quite sure that removing the 18st+ weight on them would relieve things and I'd be able to trade in the wellies.

Well, I've had 2 CD products and lots of warm water. Feel not too bad, better than last time, although I have taken 2 co-codomol as I felt the start of a headache.

Most annoying is I'm bleeding. This happened the last time too, first day of cambridge and I have a breakthrough bleed, why does that happen? I only stopped my period last week!!

The hardest thing today was makng cheese toasties for my son's :cry: but it'll all be worth it. Must remember to feed them when I'm on CD :D

Good idea to have something to motivate you! Your profile photo is lovely - really pretty face!

Thank you :eek: that was about 3 stone ago. At least I'm lucky I lose it off my face quickly but it means I get haggard looking if I lose too much!

My TOTM has gone AWOL this month. Good job I know it's actually impossible for me to be pregnant (unless it really is possible for it to be a loo seat job :D). Hope it turns up soon - the PMT is messing bigtime with my diet 'head'.

Welcome back, hunni! Wrap up nice and warm and have an early night, okay? And enjoy that blouse when you get there - it's going to be way too big for you in no time!

Krissykat said:
We were the same starting weight :)
You find it more comfortable to walk in heels now? xx

Oh yes very happy in 5in but still can't walk in cheap shoes, I hit Kirt Geiger hard just happy I found I can walk in them when the sales are on (so is hubby) lol

Oh yes very happy in 5in but still can't walk in cheap shoes, I hit Kirt Geiger hard just happy I found I can walk in them when the sales are on (so is hubby) lol

Awesome :D I look forward to that, seen some lovely shoes but always worried I won't be able to walk in them x

Most annoying is I'm bleeding. This happened the last time too, first day of cambridge and I have a breakthrough bleed, why does that happen? I only stopped my period last week!!

CD plays havoc with your hormones hunni, maybe its the vitamins? hopefully things will sort themselves out in a few days

Krissykat said:
CD plays havoc with your hormones hunni, maybe its the vitamins? hopefully things will sort themselves out in a few days

I have had berocca every day and never had a problem, don't know if it's that or not!

Back