Well, well, well

Sean(JSF)

Making it all add up
Despite my personal reservations (see fraud thread), I've just had a call from LLC and she wants to give me an award at the Annual Dinner in October.

Blimey, that's really thrown my mental images upside down!

Now then, do I try & lose.....[no, stop it just be happy]

:)

Chill Sean!!

You deserve to give the award simply because it also recognises and celebrates your own achievement.

Congratulations!!

Well done on your award , enjoy your achievement and as you said be happy. :eek:

Whoohoooooo! Brilliant Sean.

Yes, definitely take that as it is meant - you ARE a success.

Set yourself a working weight range with a clear upper limit, say 13 or even 13.5 stone, to give yourself an acceptable boundary. Then be happy within your boundaries. If you start to push the upper one, time to take some action.

Perhaps bin your own scales and revisit your LLC every couple of months to ensure you're still on track and to keep in touch.

Then live a normal, diet-free life the rest of the time, as you have learned to do. xx

she wants to give me an award at the Annual Dinner in October.
:)

Is that the UK LL Annual dinner, or a local one?

When is your story going into the magazine?? :D Would definitely be worth sharing with everyone out there to inspire a whole new set of folk.

Sorry Sean, I thought she wanted you to give the award! I thought it sounded strange but I'm having a ditsy day so please forgive me.

And congratulations again!!!

nice one!
and def go for the magazine - it would be great to see you in there!!!
daisy x

Congratulations Sean

I think that's great. You deserve it.

truely amazing, and you have done so well so good for you. Enjoy the lime light :D

Congratulations and just enjoy the feeling - very much deserved :D

Well done Sean, excellent news...:)

Back