Welll over 8stone to loose...

Mrs-G

Hi all, i am currently 21.6 stone a.d have well over 8 stone to loose to get to my ideal weight. I have been doing loads of different diets for years and this is now it. Im doing SW and cant wait to loose the weight. I would love inspiration and support of anyone :) love Laura xx

So I weighed today after being on plan for a week (i'm a sunday weigher at home) and ive lost 1.5lbs. I feel good about thins. I just have to keep thinking I will never bee 21.6 again and its onwards and downwards. Here is to a successful week of loosing :) x

Well over 8stone to loose...

So today has been great. I have loved the food that i have eaten. I really do think this makes a massive difference to the way you feel about food. There were plenty of choccys at work and i didnt touch them and ive just made cup cakes for someone who is leaving at work and as im so full from my food im not having any :) I hope you have all had a fun filled super slim day xx

Well over 8stone to loose...

Well today my will power has been tested to the extreme!!! Someone was leaving at work today and i baked some chocolate cupcakes with buttercream topping. The smell and the look was so tempting but i held off and am so proud. Normally i would have licked any excess buttercream off the tub when i got home but i didnt :) then we went for drinks after and i kept to diet cola normally would have wine or vodka but i knew i would regret it with no syns for tonight. This is a major NSV and am so proud :D xx

Well done Mrs G, you have started with the right attitude. Keep to plan and every lb off is a step in the right direction. Keep it up :)

Congratulations on starting! You'll get there Good Luck with it

Congratulations for taking that first step. I too started at 21.6 8 weeks ago. To date I have lost 1st 11lbs and I feel unbelievably better. I would love to follow your journey and we can give each other plenty of encouragement! Good Luck!!

Good Luck and well done for starting. I also have over 8 stone to lose, but I started on May 1st and have currently lost 2.5 stone. I feel so much better, lots more energy and don't get so out of breath anymore.

want to lose 10 stone

I started last week at 23 st 1 lbs, its going to be a long journey but we"ll get there.
PS well done with the cup cakes... I'm sure I would have licked the lid lol

Back