WeMITTS Challenges

abz

Gold Member
Do we have any challenges going? i think it would be a great motivator to me and many others if we could start one off. any suggestions?

abz xx

I'd be up for that!:)

okie dokie. well i want to lose at least 9lbs this month. i'm already in another challenge thread but i couldn't see why we couldn't have our own.

abz - 9lbs - juddd - 9lbs to go.

Well mine is to up the ante on the exercise front, and to try and lose 7lb in the process!:D

jacqu79 - 7lb- 7lbs to go

jacqu79 - 7lb- 7lbs to go.
sadsam - 8lb - 8lbs to go.

so that's three of us then, ha. i wonder where everyone is hiding? perhaps they are on the other challenge threads...

abz xx

oooh i just cheated and weighed myself 2 days ahead of schedule and I've lost 2lb since Thurs!!! :cool::D

My start weight for this challenge is now 212lbs!

you still wanting to lose 7 jacqu?

my weigh in is tomorrow so i may have less to lose too...

abz xx

you still wanting to lose 7 jacqu?

my weigh in is tomorrow so i may have less to lose too...

abz xx

Yeah I'm still gonna stick to losing 7 from today.

Good luck 2 mo.

Jacqu.x

is anyone actually following this thread or is it worth abandoning? failing that, how did everyone do today?

abz xx

I'm still following it!:)

Have done ok today! Food and water been fine. Walked over 5 miles, but haven't done my fitness dvd or been to the gym tho!

How are you getting on?x

Can I join in :) I'm on about 3 different challenges at the moment, but another wouldn't hurt!

I've just joined the gym too so I aim to try and go at least 3 times a week, as well as stick to CD 810 plan 100%

Should be a good challenge, I am a serial restarter though.

Oh and Abz, have you always lived in Leeds, you totally look like someone I went to school with! Well spooky, everytime I see your picture I just think OMG!

nope. i used to go to school in whitby from being 11, that the right place or do you need me to go younger? ha.

i'm in several challenges too. good luck on your 100%!!

abz xx

Hahaha I have no idea where Whitby is! I'm proper down South so maybe it's just a coincidence, still freaky though!

Thanks very much :) hope I can do it this time I'm starting to feel the strain of my obesity walking up the stairs! Not nice really hehe!

Good luck to you too :)

x x x x

well i certainly never lived down south :) maybe i have a doppelganger (sp?) hee.

i am about to sip down my first strong coffee since detox. wish me luck. i'm going to be on the ceiling in minutes :D and then probably the loo :S

abz xx

Back