WeMitts invited to "How to Look Good Naked" !!!

Right then, latest e mail says.....
Dear Ann,
Will definately keep you in mind for a new series but we've filled this series. If you could make all the WeMitts aware that I'm recruiting for the Naked Britain strand and I'd love to see you guys represented. Otherwise I can always explain what's going on if they get in touch.
Andy [email protected]
Well that's it as far as I'm concerned, sorry to get you guys excited for nothing.
Ann x

sod that!

i will keep doing the list though obviously. is it likely we could get into the next proper series?

im not showing my bits on tele unless they r willing to help me do something about them lol

Im still keeping a list going as we are being considered for the next series. wouldnt hurt for those wanting to do this to email andy and state our case for the next series...if there is a next one. i have already emailed him. wanted to tell him the naked britain thing sounds bloody stupid and totally unhelpful to us but u catch more flies with honey than with vinegar ;)

wanted to tell him the naked britain thing sounds bloody stupid and totally unhelpful to us ...

It sounds bloody stupid and unhelpful to ANYONE (unless your name happens to be Pamela Anderson). Expecting women to strip off in a 'booth' in a shopping mall?? Sounds a tad tacky and pervy to me.

lol...yes i totally agree. it sounds like they r trying to boost their ratings rather than their morals!! i can only imagine page 3 wannabes and drunk/ego junkies blokes doing the booth thing.

this has me really excited. I have been pondering all day and yes I would like to be involved. in 6 months I will probably still only be half the way to goal but hey what a change it will be from a month ago.

had to laugh that people might not to show an interest on the web, but they would be happy naked on TV. made me laugh (not at anyone, just the idea)

and Ann - take it from someone with an unfit mother, you are the opposite!! thanks Mum

We could always arrange to shoot a WeMitt calendar ourselves - like Calendar girls?????
Ann x

What, with a person representing the month they started their diet or reached their goal? (if it was the start date then You'd be Miss January of course)

Sounds like quite a good idea! :)

the calendar is a great idea!!!

u r added to the list em xxxx

something must have been wrong when I posted my last comment because I didn't see the update about the phone booth thing - omg that's mad. I would definitely only be interested if it was the proper series with the "delicate touch"

loving the idea of a calendar girls thing, how funny would that be to do.

i have put ur name on the list to be involved in the next series em, not the booth thing. wouldnt put any of us forward for that lol.

i dont know any photographers but i bet my hubby would be willing to learn if it meant he got to see at least 12 naked women lol.

hopefully we find someone a lil more professional than my pervy hubby :D

im sure that we could find a photographer that wouldn't charge if they got to advertise on the final product.

xxx

Ann, D_Q was talking about a calendar awhile back...her husband is into taking photos and so is Isobels partner. Wonder could they help?

I think it is a great idea...

Love Mini xxx

We could always arrange to shoot a WeMitt calendar ourselves - like Calendar girls?????
Ann x

What a brilliant idea! :D I can just see us all practicising our 'Calendar Girl' poses in Birmingham next month :cool: ... or maybe not :rolleyes:

I'm more than happy to help co-ordinate the Wemitt Calendar - anyone else up for that? :)

We could agree on a good cause to donate any money that we might make from it (assuming there is any of course :rolleyes: ). Apart from a studio location and photographer, all we'll then need is 12 willing Wemitts to bear (almost!) all for the cause ... discreet, flattering lighting and strategically placed items to preserve modesty guaranteed naturally! :cool:

Back