wemitts is inspirational

Hi Clare, I think you are doing great and that there is nowhere that you will find better support than on Minimins! I've been coming here on and off for 4 years and when I slip and slide i know someone will come along and make me feel better about myself.

This time I am doing a 'food and feelings' diary, as I know writing it down really helps me a lot.

Good luck with your journey.

Hi Clare, I think you are doing great and that there is nowhere that you will find better support than on Minimins! I've been coming here on and off for 4 years and when I slip and slide i know someone will come along and make me feel better about myself.

This time I am doing a 'food and feelings' diary, as I know writing it down really helps me a lot.

Good luck with your journey.

hi barb thanks for your reply :) is it the diary section on the forum where you have yours would love to have a read! Im interested in doing one myself.
Good luck with your journey too x :D

8lbs off today Im really happy :D

hey everyone sorry I haven't been on here for ages my sister needed me at a very bad time in her life, I hope you are all doing well Im doing ok Im maintaining at 19st 8 no good!!! need to get my head back on this and give myself I good kick up the bum!! dying to see everyones progress :D

Back