Went out last night andddd

Lmg_

So proud of myself! Went to a club for my cousins birthday, was planning on drinking loadssss. But only had 3 double vodkas with diet coke, and then 3 singles! That's not a lot at all for me haha! Then instead of getting macdonalds on the way home, when I got in I made a marmite & ham sandwich on brown bread! Wahoooo go me! =D I'm a changed woman!

Well done! Brilliant control!

Well done! Great when you stay in control isn't it! :D

Wow check you out chick! That's brilliant. Well done!
These are always my worst moments of temptation too)

So proud of myself! Went to a club for my cousins birthday, was planning on drinking loadssss. But only had 3 double vodkas with diet coke, and then 3 singles! That's not a lot at all for me haha! Then instead of getting macdonalds on the way home, when I got in I made a marmite & ham sandwich on brown bread! Wahoooo go me! =D I'm a changed woman!

Don't want to rain on your parade, or minimise your achievements, and I am probably making myself very unpopular here, but I do feel that it is right to point out that that is nine units of alcohol in one evening, which is way over the guidelines. Even once in a while.

Don't want to rain on your parade, or minimise your achievements, and I am probably making myself very unpopular here, but I do feel that it is right to point out that that is nine units of alcohol in one evening, which is way over the guidelines. Even once in a while.

Welcome to the usual Saturday night of a 24 year old! Haha!

That is excellent control, well done! Especially on resisting the McDonalds, that's my biggest downfall on a night out drinking!

If nine units is way over the guidelines, I daren't mention how many I had on Saturday night! ;)

Well done! Its hard to control the after drinking eating! I had wayyy to many cocktails and vodkas .... for a diet .... but I resisted and didn't have shots which I am proud of!

Back