louisa26

went to boots today and
A) i know u can never accept them to be accurate
and
B) may influctuate by sat

but it said -6lbs

so fingers crossed

Hi Louisa,

Fingers crossed for your next weigh in....6lbs!!! Nice one:)

Love Mini xxx

Lucky you on your great loss but also very brave you for weighing in a public place...prefer the privacy of my bathroom as it can bring me out in a sweat weighing at my CDC's house.
Weight is a real issue for me.

went to boots today and
A) i know u can never accept them to be accurate
and
B) may influctuate by sat

but it said -6lbs

so fingers crossed

Really chuffed for you Louisa - and everything crossed!! :cool:

Lucky you on your great loss but also very brave you for weighing in a public place...prefer the privacy of my bathroom as it can bring me out in a sweat weighing at my CDC's house.
Weight is a real issue for me.

I know how that feels, and hopefully as the weight falls off you will get more comfortable :)

Well done Louisa, you're doing really well.

It's my 1st weigh in on Saturday (only weighed every 2 weeks) so looking forward to it. My CDC measured me aswell so looking forward to hopefully having lost some inches.

Keep it up

Jo

Well done louisa you've done really well since you started! ur brave going to boots, i weighed myself last week in boots and it led to a binge as the their scales were 5lbs heavier than my CDC's.

good luck for your official weigh in.

tracie

Well done louisa you've done really well since you started! ur brave going to boots, i weighed myself last week in boots and it led to a binge as the their scales were 5lbs heavier than my CDC's.

Actually this is a good point - sometimes different scales can lead us astray. Perhaps stick to just your counsellor's scales once you are in the swing of things? :)

Back