Went to the hairdresser this morning....

polishrose

Gold Member
Not been for over a year...The colour won't be as dark as this-she said it would take a few washes to get to the proper colour, but what do you think of the cut?

Before

jaczerwiec2009.jpg

After

IMG_3279.jpg

IMG_3286.jpg

Or did I look better before?

Ya, rose, it really looks nice and colour is nice too. No lie!!

ditto with what curly said. I much prefer the colour, and the cut looks lovely with your face shape.

Pretty lady!

Hugs x x x

Yes, its lovely. I prefer it too :)

Your before hair colour is nice, but your new hair colour and style is really gorgeous, and it really brings out the colour of your eyes in the second picture :D

was it folis or a cap they used? I ask because Im going for highlights in the next couple of weeks, and after many years of having boring dark brown drab hair, Im a bit nervous! lol

Cat Bee x

You look great.......lovely cut and colour, really nice shape!!

wow Rose, I too prefer this, i thought you were attractive before, but this so suits you.

I love the colour, and love the cut.
Isn't it wonderful to undergo a transformation!

x

You look fantastic Rose-it really suits you!

Aww thank you all :) I wasn't sure about it at first but I'm getting used to it now.

Cat-it was foils...it was a Polish hairdresser-the technique they use is slightly different to the English salons I've been in(if anyone is near Gloucester I can highly recommend the lady I went to who has been cutting hair for 11 years) and guess how much I paid...for a wash,condition,colour(2 different colours),cut,blow dry...what's the going rate in a salon these days for all that?

I love your new hair cut - the style really suits you, and the colour is good for you. Makes your eyes stand out.

To answer your question I usually pay about £100 to get my hair done in Tony and Guy...(wash, condition, foils and colour, cut) Go on how much did you pay?

As you can imagine while I was on maternity leave I didn't go as often... I did home dying and cut my fringe with nail scissors, lol.

It's lovely to go to the hairdressers and be pampered... your's is definitely a bargain though!

Back