were did 2011 go???

mrsminkymoo

Hi everyone, i joined up last year all full of yay im gonna lose all my weight.......ermmm 2011 seemed to dissapear in a flash!!. But im back :), my daughter has now turned 1 so i have no baby excuse :p
sooooo the plan tonight get the kids in bed and have a jolly good read up, get a shopping list together and be ready to start in the morning :) AND YES 2012 will be my year to slim..........the other half has set up the wii and the xbox and kinect in the frontroom so i can exercise, so no excuses. Looking forward once again to getting to know you all.
Big Love and happy new year to all
Colleen xxxx

Hi and welcome back. Well done getting focussed! Jealous you have kinect - couldnt justify when we already have wii and loads of other general kit - sigh;)
Good luck

Welcome back Coleen.:D
I am starting tomorrow too.
Got the Wii fit set up and ready to go, Asda delivering a fortnights grub, we sat and wrote it out. LOL
Good Luck Hunnie, you can do it. X

welcome back ladies, i think there will be lots of re starters this week!

i include myself....not that i have really stopped, just had a blow out over the festive season.

I looked at my diary for January 2011 & found I'd yo-yoed my way to a 2lb weight loss for the entire year!! :sigh:

Good luck guys and Colleen ! I think it will be a good year for all of us! :)

Me too! Me too! Did kinda feel like i should slink back in here quietly with my head held in shame after my enjoyment of the festive period (AKA carbfest 2011) but it's nice to see others returning. I've already posted my intentions, reworked my goals, started planning meals, LOVING the activfry my wonderful mum bought me and the boy for christmas.

Good luck to all! :D

It's lovely to see all the positive posts, good wishes and support here in Atkins.
Good health and happiness to us all, now and in the future.

212 I'd be really interested in hearing how you get on with the Activfry. I've read a few reviews but they are all about making chips!

I for one am happy 2011 has gone - was not a good year for my family - but feeling positive about 2012 x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ladyfelsham the actifry is awesome! So much more than just chips (although they are epic) tonight I cooked pork strips and chopped veg with ginger, soy sauce, chillies and garlic - it was really good! It comes with a recipe book that has all sorts in it! chicken and peppers with some Chorizo chucked in at the end is sooooo tasty! Still experimenting but it's great that you can just leave it to it and only need minimum oil. I can't recommend it enough :)

Back